Who's gonna be the last one to forget this place?

☁︎

Hyungwon laid on the hotel bed, looking at the ceiling. Tears stung his eyes "why does this hurt so much Joo?"

"How did it go?" Jooheon asks for the tenth time since Hyungwon had returned.

"He acted like the first when we met," Hyungwon starts, "I didn't know what to do, my feelings were everywhere, I really do love him Joo but after his explanation...." Hyungwon trails off as he lets out a small sob.

"What about his explanation?" Jooheon asks.

"He seemed so, self-centered..." Hyungwon mutters. "That's not the Minhyuk I know..."

Jooheon grabs a tissue to wipe Hyungwon's tears, "it'll be okay, I promise,"

Just then Jooheon's phone started to ring he looked down to see Minhyuk's name, he didn't want to answer it but he did anyway.

Jooheon went out to the balcony so that Hyungwon wouldn't hear him. "Is he okay?" Minhyuk asks.

"No, he's currently crying, again." Jooheon answers. "But I need to tell you something, that stays between us,"

"Go for it," Minhyuk says yawning.

"I like Hyungwon," Jooheon says simply, he could hear Minhyuk gasp.

"Why did you tell me?"

"I have no one else to tell,"

"You should tell him," Minhyuk says with a small smile.

"Why? He said he still loves you," Jooheon mutters.

"He needs to see I'm not the only one out there," Minhyuk says.

"Why do you sound sad?"

"Don't tell him, but I think some old feelings came back," Minhyuk says hanging up, leaving Jooheon clueless.

"That was an unexpected turn of events," Jooheon mumbles to himself while walking back inside.

Hyungwon looks at Jooheon "he just texted me,"

"Really? What's he say?"

"He said he still loves me." Hyungwon scoffs "I told him to stop contacting me,"

"You can't ignore him forever, he might be serious,"

Later that night Jooheon had went out to meet old friends while Hyungwon stayed at the hotel being a depressed bump on a log.

They texted back and forth about dumb stuff and then Hyungwon receives a text saying Minhyuk wanted to meet up the next day.

As much as Hyungwon didn't want to go see Minhyuk a small part of him still wanted to see him, he decided to catch some sleep to mentally prepare for what the next day held for him.

a/n; it's that time of the week when I update, this is a bit of a shorter chapter but I'm sure the next will be longer :)