Forgetting every single promise we ever made?

☁︎

Hyungwon drove over to Minhyuk's house, but took as long as he could to leave his car. Once he did he saw the front door open and saw Minhyuk run towards him tackling him into a hug. "Hello to you too Hyuk," Hyungwon laughs.

"Come in, come on," Minhyuk says dragging him inside. "Now sit," Minhyuk orders Hyungwon to sit on the couch "and close your eyes,"

Hyungwon does as he's told and sits on the couch while he closes his eyes. "Okay now...open!" Minhyuk says.

Hyungwon looks in front of him to see Minhyuk holding a box while showing his gummy smile "here, I got you a welcome home present,"

Hyungwon chuckles at Minhyuk's playful personality, he takes the box and opens it. Inside was a small locket that looked oddly familiar. The words "forever lee minhyuks," written on it.

"Did you?" Hyungwon starts to asks while Minhyuk nods.

"Yup, I found the lockets we hung up when we first got together, I managed to get both off the wall," Minhyuk says smiling "and I saw something funny there too,"

"What was that?" Hyungwon asks.

"I saw a locket in Kihyun's handwriting with  'forever with son hyunwoo' written on it," Minhyuk says "it's funny cause he never mentioned an ex."

Hyungwon thinks back to a conversation he had with his dance director, Hyunwoo, back in New York, "maybe because it wasn't his ex," Hyungwon says out loud.

"What?"

"Hyunwoo was my dance director at Juilliard, and he said he had a boyfriend named Kihyun, Yoo Kihyun," Hyungwon says.

"Y-Yoo Kihyun? As in-"

"Yeah, I didn't think much about it until now, maybe Hyunwoo broke up with him, he never told me," Hyungwon says.

Minhyuk puts his own locket down next to Hyungwon's while the two decided to watch a movie together, although they focused on each other other most of time.

Hyungwon felt like he could finally be happy again, holding Minhyuk and just having Minhyuk in general. It's like those three months of pain had disappeared and he finally got his source of sun back.

"Hyungwon," Minhyuk says looking at him.

Hyungwon hums as a responds while he plays with Minhyuk's burgundy locks.

"I love you, I really do," Minhyuk smiles.

"I love you too,"

"C-can I kiss you?" Minhyuk asks with a red hue appearing on his face.

"You don't need to ask dummy," Hyungwon says leaning closer to Minhyuk "but yes you can," Hyungwon says placing his lips on Minhyuk's, it felt like an eternity since he had last tasted him, tasted them, their hardships, the joyful moments and even the sweet moments, eight years together and even more. The butterflies in his stomach multiplied by the hundreds and his heart felt like it would burst.

Minhyuk pulls away while putting his hands on Hyungwon's face to memorize him. "I love you so damn much,"

Hyungwon grabs one of Minhyuk's hands and puts it over his heart "not as much as I love you I'm sure of that,"

a/n; hello i almost forgot to update lol i just got done at a world of dance live show (it 'twas lit) so yeah !!