Chapter Two: What?

{originally posted on October 10th 2014}

Your P.O.V

I look at him with big eyes. Did he see me? But how? I was so fast.
Yes he saw me. And now I'm going to be a carpet.

"W-What?" I stutter.

"Don't act like a fool. I saw you! You're a dragon!" Hiccup says, clearly amazed.

"That is impossible, humans can't change into dragons." I say, trying to play it off.

"Well, apparently it is possible." Hiccup says, crossing his arms. Toothless stands next to him, his head questioning.

"You're not going to give up, are you?" I ask. He shakes his head and laughs.

"Nope." He says with a smile. I sigh and give in. No turning back now.

"Fine, but don't tell anyone." I say. Suddenly Hiccup turns into a small child, his smile grows even wider.

"This is amazing! How is it possible? Are you born with it?" He asks.

"Yes and I don't know how it's possible ." I say. Hiccup jumps in the air, smiling to Toothless who just looks confused.

"Can I ride you?" Hiccup ask. I snort loud. Me and my dirty mind.

"You know how wrong that sounded, right?" I ask, still laughing. Hiccup rubs the back of his neck and stutters. He opens his mouth to say something, but closes it again, sighs and just smiles.

"Hah, indeed, sorry." Hiccup says finally and he looks to the ground. I burst out in laughter.

"See your face! It is like a tomato!" I say laughing so hard I feel tears in my eyes. His face turns even redder at my comment.

"Well, uhm, how do you change?" Hiccup asks, curiosity in his voice. I stand up straight and my voice turns serious. 

"I just think about being a dragon and I change." I say. Hiccup raises a brow, clearly not believing anything I say.

"Don't believe me? Watch." I say and I run to the nearby tree and climb up.

"L-Look you don't have to prove it to me that way!" He says, scared, hoping to stop me from jumping. I might do a flip even. I smile.

"But you clearly don't believe me." I say and once I reach the top I let myself fall backwards.

"(Name)!" Hiccup yells. I see his scared little face come closer towards me. I shake my head and close my eyes. I feel tingling throughout my whole body, and I knew I changed. I fly up and down, amused by the look on Hiccup's face. After a few seconds I land before Toothless. He comes closer and sniffs at me. I swing my tail to his head. No sniffing please. He gets the message and backs off. Hiccup runs over to me.

"This is amazing." He says and he strokes my nose. He slowly moves his hand to my neck. I almost get hypnotized by his warm hands. He closes his eyes. I change back, but Hiccup has his hand still resting on my neck. I chuckle and clear my throat.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry." Hiccup says and he quickly pulls his hand back. I blush and look to the ground. There's a few seconds of silence, an awkward silence.

"D-Do you want to come with us? To Berk." Hiccup asks. I don't know what to answer for a few seconds. I've always wanted to live with the humans, but to get the choice so suddenly... I don't know now.

"Hey, I'll make sure no one will find out about you okay, if that's what you're scared of." Something in his voice sounds safe, and it makes me want to run to him and give him a hug. I nod

"You can come with me, we'll be riding Toothless." Hiccup says. I smile and follow Hiccup towards Toothless. Within seconds Hiccup sits on Toothless, holding out a hand for me. I take it and climb on-top of the night fury. Wow, I never sat on another dragon before. Riding my own kind feels illegal.

"Put your arms around my waist." Hiccup says.

"What? No!"

"If you don't do it you'll fall."

"If I fall I change into a dragon." I say with a cocky smile.

"If you change into a dragon the humans will get you." Hiccup was right, he got me there.

"Urgh, fine." I say and I wrap my arms around his waist with frustration. I feel him smirking. I poke his side, and Hiccup screams, his voice cracking. 

"Hey! Not nice!"

"Douche." I say. Hiccup laughs and suddenly, Toothless flies forward. I scream and wrap my arms around his waist tightly.

"Hah, you're the same as Astrid." Hiccup says smiling wide and somewhat proud.

"Who is Astrid?" I ask, curiosity taking over me but feeling nosy once the words left my mouth. 

"M-My girlfriend." Hiccup says. Oh. I suddenly feel disappointed. But why? I don't know. I've never had this feeling before. What is it?

Without exchanging another word, we flew over the soft breeze, on the way to Berk.

-----------

Another chapter chapter done! Comment if you like it and share of course :)