5. My four horrible mistakes

Sky's POV:

"Okay, you get going, I will just look for something inside the house" I said, and faked smiled pulling his hands away form me, in a friendly way. "yes!! Okay, see you there" he said, and before I knew it, he was already gone. When he finally was away, I stopped smiling and let out a heavy sigh. He was actually right, something was wrong with me since I found enderlox in the forest. Well, more wrong than usual.

I looked up to the sky. The night was filled with stars, and a full moon in the highest point. A shooting star passed by, I know it's silly and dumb to wish things to a star, but... I guess I still had hope.

I wish.... I wish to see him again, and......

I was about to end the wish, when I heard a sound behind me. I walked to the sound, without finishing the wish.

First mistake.

A few seconds later, a bush near the forest started rustling, so I came near to it.

Second mistake.

"H-hello?" I said in a terrified voice, thinking there was a mob nearby. For my surprise, there wasn't. But seconds later, a shadow appeared below me, and wrapped his scarred hands, and sharp claws around my neck. "Hello" the shadow said, after a second, I recognized his face. ENDERLOX!!!
I was paralyzed, my fear didn't let me react in time, and before I could wake up from the trance, Enderlox opened his wings and grabbed me from the backside of my shirt collar, flying away from the village. "E-enderlox" was the only thing that my mind thought I could say. But thankfully, I finally recovered from my paralysis, and started forcefully moving my arms and legs, trying to get free from his grip. suddenly, my glasses fell off to the forest floor.

He said something, but my fear blocked away his words, as I saw we were getting near a big hole in a boulder. Enderlox landed in the grass, he was still holding my collar. I breathed in fear as he started pushing me into the hole.

I then understood. He wanted to trap me!! I shaked off my fear, and started resisting from his pushes, scratching the rock walls with my short nails. But he was stronger, and managed to get me in the hole.

I then realized something, this was a cave, illuminated with purple and blue gems. But I didn't stare at them for too long, I was still fighting for my freedom. And when I was about to give up, Enderlox stopped pushing me around the cave, and with all his strength, he threw me into the air.

Before I knew it, my back crashed into a wall of the cave. The pain spread throughout my back as my body fell into the floor. By instinct, my arms stopped my head from hitting the rock, but they didn't resist too long before falling completely.

Without moving my head, I looked at enderlox, he had put a full lot of fat, strong roots over the corner I was, so I didn't escape. With the small reserve of strength my body still possessed, I shakily tried to sit down, failing two times before actually doing it. "Why did you bring me here" I said to enderlox, he was laying down like an animal would , outside the roots where I was in.

He was looking at me with fun eyes, like if he thought my pain was funny "Why not?" He said. My fear came back when I looked at him, in those cold, dead eyes, thirsty for blood. "look sky, you have been causing a lot of disruption in the forest, and we can't let that happen, so I guess you will stay here as my prisoner for a while"he said, a wide creepy smile in his face, and his eyes staring into my soul.

I wanted to say something, but I was really weak. So much, that by back gave up, and made me fall in the rocky floor. "Get used to it, you will stay there for a while" enderlox said. I looked how he got up, and took a dead bear cub from a dead animal hole in the back of the cave. The cub had bite marks in his neck, and scratches in his ribs.

Suddenly, Enderlox snapped the cub's neck, and ripped apart the head of the cub from the body. My eyes stared in horror as the head started to roll slowly in the floor. Enderlox might've noticed my surprise, because he took the head and threw it to me. I flinched,and tried to back away, but the pain stopped me.

"It's the animal chain, they are preys, I am the predator, don't feel sorry for him" enderlox said with a dark tone in his voice, and a low growl at the end of the sentence. I looked at the eyes of the bear, they were already lifeless, but I couldn't help myself but feel pain for him. He was too young, maybe her mother is still looking for him out there in the forest. I thought and looked at the dead animal pit, there was a big fuzzy bear in there.

Oh.... Nevermind about the mother then. "If you aren't big of a bother, you won't end in that dead pit. And watch it, because one of my favorite foods is human" Enderlox said, flying into a hole, at the other side of the cave, there were purple glowing quartz near the entrance. Maybe that is his room.

When he was gone, I felt sadness all over me. Sadness because I will maybe die in the claws of the one I once would die for, sadness because the one I thought would never hurt me, ripped my heart appart. Sadness because it is my fault that he turned like this. And most of all, sadness because the wish I didn't finish, became true. I couldn't take it any longer, I started crying. First, silently, but then, I broke down crying without moving from where I was.

Third mistake.

Enderlox, flied as fast as a bullet from his room and into my cell, his hands and eyes were glowing purple. I stopped crying, and gasped when Enderlox entered my cell and rested his claws below my collarbone. I didn't notice the length of his claw until that moment, it was so big, that it could trespass my neck with no problem.

"WHAT ARE YOU WHINING ABOUT?!" He growled at me, looking into my eyes. I didn't say anything, because I was too scared.

Fourth mistake.

Enderlox dug his claw into my skin. I tried to hold back the screams of pain. "If you don't tell me, I won't stop digging it until I touch a bone" he evily whispered into my ear. My eyes widened, and I started stuttering "I-I- I was c-crying bec-" I tried to say, but enderlox got deeper into my skin, and I bit my lip so I didn't scream. "Go on" enderlox said, with a cold expression in his face.

"IT HURTS!" I screamed "I WAS CRYING BECAUSE IT HURTS THAT YOU DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING" I said out loud. Enderlox looked at me for a second. His face had a puzzling expression. Then, I felt something touching my bone. I screamed out loud when enderlox started slowly and painfully moving his claw into my collarbone, his claw still inside my flesh.

When he reached his destination,he removed his claw from my oppened flesh, and licked my blood out of his claw, smirking at the taste. "If you ever talk about my past life again, you will have a bigger wound, on the stomach" Enderlox said, moving the roots apart, so he could get out, and closing them again so I didn't escape.

Fucking mistakes.

aaand done. Hope you liked the chapter!! Leave votes and comments, and cookies. Because i like cookies.