12. captured

Enderlox's POV:

The desperation was making me so blind, that I didn't notice that I was crawling backwards to where the raging fire was. but the only thing I had in mind was that sky was gone.

"Aooow!!!"I screamed in pain when my tail got in contact with the fire.

i got up quickly, holding my tail in my hands to sease the pain.

my lungs were getting filled with the smoke of the fire. and the grayish color of the air was making me unable to see.

i opened my wings, with the hope that I could escape flying. but it was too late. the fire was creating a sphere around me. making it more narrow every second.

my lungs were filled with the toxic air of the fire, making me weaker everytime.

"come on" I said to myself, frustrated, and tired.

breathing loudly with every second, I formed a small purple flame orb in my hands.

I didn't know what I was doing, or if it was going to work, but when your brain is getting low on oxygen, you do anything to survive.

every second, the orb got bigger, and wider, untill I knew it was time. I threw my arms to the sides, making the orb expand around me, and extinguishing the red fire, but letting small trails of purple fire.

the smoke faded away, making me able to escape.

I smiled, and opened my wings, but before flying away, I saw two small pink dots watching me, in a spot of the forest that remained in fire.

??? pov:

247 landed in front of the portal, looking at the small particles that flied around the coal blocks.

"any news?" I asked, watching 247 at the other side of the portal.

"nothing much master. the rebel base is still undiscovered, and two prisioners were caught"

"are they valuable?" I asked inpatiently. "not really, it's just a normal human without powers, and a blue Dragon hybrid"

i opened my eyes in surprise. "where did you found them?!" i screamed, making the dimension shake.

247 jumped back in surprise. she doesn't know how important sky and 2 are right now.

"I... in the forest, at south but.. why should two prisioners be important to us?"

"bring them to me" I demanded, without answering her question.

she groaned, and ran away.

sky's pov:

fire ashes were flying in the air, while my hands were tied behind my back.

"we need to get out of here!" krystal screamed at the other side of the tree. but I didn't answer, I was tired, and my vision was blurry.

"SKY! LISTEN!!" she screamed, but I couldn't answer. I didn't want to answer

suddenly, the hybrid that captured us appeared in front of us, and made us stand up, and walk into the depths of the forest, with every step I walked, the forest got darker and darker.

untill we were in front of the ruins of a jungle Temple. i felt a Cold prescence in front of me. and a strange feeling of wanting to run away.

but I was too weak to.

"hello there you two" I heard a demonic female voice at the other side of a dark panel.

suddenly, krystal started to growl, taking ger claws out, and her eyes slightly brighting blue.

"what do you want from us ceily?!"

OKEII, I FUCKING KNOW IT'S REALLY FUCKING SHORT!

DO I GIVE A FUCK?! NO. I WILL BE GROUNDED FOR A FUCKING SHITTY ASS MONTH BECAUSE I GOT A 9.4 INSTEAD OF A 10.

FUCK OFF MOM, I WON'T HAVE PERFECT SHITTY GRADES FOR A WHOLE SUCKY SCHOOLYEAR.

YEAH, SORRY IF IM BEING TOO RUDE, BUT IM PISSED WITH MY FAMILY RIGHT NOW.