9. exile

a week earlier

bodil's pov:

"are you sure he is coming?" jerome asked, biting his lips impatiently "i think so, he said he'll be here in no time" i said, looking behind my back, to see if sky was near.

suddenly, bajan ran towards us, panting when he stopped. "no one has seen him, i dont think he will be here bodil" he said, "b-but he told me he would!" i screamed a little too loud.

"guys, seto is calling me" jerome said, accepting the call from seto from his phone, and putting it on speakers.

"guys! you need to get to the house fast! s-sky is gone!" seto said at the other side of the line. i gasped and said, "what? there is no way, i talked with him just five minutes ago" i said, playing with my tie nervously. "seto, what happened?" jerome asked "i was....- house..." seto was explaining, but there was a lot of static, and it didn't let us listen "sky........ purple..........- shadow..... go...e" after that, the call was cut, and just the sound of a hanged call was heard.

w-we need to go! i thought, running to the house, bajan and jerome did the same, and ran behind me.

seto's pov:

"h-hello?" i asked in the phone. the call was cut. "Wha" I quickly said, looking up from the phone. "What happened sorcerer, are you scared?" I heard an echo that sounded all across the room. The echo scared me, and made me jump backwards, hitting my back with a bookshelf, and making a Crystal ball fall into the floor, breaking into a million pieces.

"You are so weak, I don't know why master told me to search for you" the echo said. I tried to stand up, but my hands got cut by the crystal ball when I did. "Ow!" I screamed, watching the crimson red blood flowing through my hands.

I then opened my eyes terrified. I could only control magic with my hands. If my hands are injured, I can't defend myself. "Go away, I have nothing to do with that witch anymore" I said, hiding my hands with one another. "Maybe you don't, but she has a work for you"

Finally, the echo transformed into a voice, and a squid semi-hybrid came from the darkest corner of the room. It was a girl semi-hybrid, it looks like she was completely blind, with scars running across her face like railroad tracks, and a pale white skin, full of recent battle cuts, and four tentacles, that worked as their feet, but with human arms and hands.

"Come on sorcerer, your powers could be even more useful if you join us" she said, slightly touching my neck with one of her tentacles, while she moved in circles around me.

"You would be so powerful, and we will let you rule part of the lands" the semi-hybrid said, slowly, and making me analyze every single word.

"No, I will stay" I said, still hiding my hands. The squid stopped in front of me, her face wasn't very pleased. "What?" She said turning her hands into fists. "I. said. No" this time, I was more secure of my answer, and said it with more determination.

"Oh, dear sorcerer, you will se the the power of the exile when the right time comes" the squid said, and before disappearing, she took my hands, and pressed them hard. Making me yelp.

"Goodbye Seto, we will meet destinies soon again" and with that, she was gone.

Super hyper mega short chapter, I just want to say that I'm back in school, so chapters won't be uploaded that frequently, sorry people.

I'll do my best to upload, I promise