15. Bodil's search

Bodil's POV:

"Come on guys!! Keep walking, we need to find him!" I screamed to my friends behind me. It's been almost a month since sky had been missing. The village authorities (an old cranky iron golem and three villagers) told us they were working on finding him, but we were filled with desperation to our friend, so we decided to look him by ourselves.

"You know bodil, not all of us are super fast" bajan said, panting and trying to catch up. I rolled my eyes, and began walking faster. I don't care of they stay a little behind, but I was anxious to find clues.

"I will go a little ahead, you guys... Uhhh, stay near" I said, walking ahead, and almost hitting my face with the heart of an oak tree (get it? Oakheart).

"Bodil, don't get too far ahead, this forest has really strong dark energy!" Seto screamed, worried for my safety. "Don't worry, I can take care of myself" I screamed, and ran uphill to see better. Seto said something else, but I was already too far ahead to hear.

*****

I was leaping from tree to tree, getting pain when I landed from time to time, but I kept going without stopping. I had already found a clue, a shard of sky's glasses. They were in the forest floor, not so far away from a cave.

I wanted to enter and explore the cave, but when I trespassed the vines, a smell of death filled my nose, so I got scared and ran out of the cave.

I kept jumping until the trees got too narrow to support my weight, so I started walking on the forest floor. "Bodil" someone's voice echoed. I turned around, but there was no one there.

It was maybe my imagination i thought and kept walking. "b0d1L" the echo sounded again, but this time, it was demonic, and loud. I felt myself shaking in fear.

"b0Đ1|" It sounded even closer. I gasped a little too loud, and formed fists in my hands to try and stop shaking. "d0ńT Be sČÅrEd" the voice said "i cAń HelP yOü fiNd wHat y0u'Vę l0st"

My eyes widened in surprise. "My red tie I lost two years ago?" "I'M talKinG aB0uT yOUr friEND Dumßa$$" I felt my a prickle of happiness in my heart "sky?" The voice didn't answer, but some dark lights appeared, and illuminated a path.

"YØu neEd to FoLlow T0 fīnD mE" the voice said, and the light's light was brighter now.

Should I trust the spirit that just talked to me? I thought, walking forward to the first light. I could feel the small lights whispering come in my ears, while their small arms waved for me to go forward.

I nodded, and started walking fast, every time passing another dark light. Keep going their little voices kept saying. Every time, I felt more secure, and started walking faster, after some time, was when I started running, and running and running.

Almost there said the lights, and I didn't hesitate to stop for even a second. Then... All the lights disappeared in the air, and I found myself in front of three stone pillars, and the runes of an old temple in front of me.

Before I entered, I watched the trees around me. I was so focused running that I didn't notice how dark the forest was. The trees were so tall that light wouldn't reach the ground, and fog was all around the place, making the place colder, and darker.

I just stood there, looking at the entrance of the temple, thinking of it was wise to enter. Then, I remembered sky, and that I could find him If I was brave enough to enter.

I sighed, and I started walking with the head up high, but with heavy steps inside the temple.

247's POV:

"Any news?" Ceily talked through the portal "a guy with a tie and his friends are looking for sky" I said, scratching my left dog ear. "How near is he!" Ceily screamed, making me jump back, stepping in my cat tail.

"Ow shit" I said, looking at my injured tail "Britney!" She called, making me jump back. She never calls me by my name, but by my experiment number. "Not so far away, maybe two or three birch trees away" I said. there was a deadly silence, Ceily was thinking of something.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, turning to see the black light of the portal shine intensively. "Bring 2, and de-paralyze sky" she said, without answering my question "Ceily, what are you gonna do?" I asked uneasy.

"Nothing extreme. I mean, I'm sure bodil will be happy in joining the exiled" my eyes widened, and I let out a nervous laugh "you aren't going to-" "yes, I am indeed bringing him to us" she said.

"Ceily! You can't. He will maybe suffer" I said, getting my voice down. "Ask me how much I care" she said without regret. "Now, do as I told you" she said, and dismissed me.

*****

As soon as I got near the blue hybrid's cell, she growled at me, and opened her wings protectively. I looked away, regretting what I was about to do. "Ceily wants me to bring you to her" I said, entering her cell and taking her by the arms, I also took sky by the collar of his neck, the paralysis was working off, but is still was affecting him "I won't confess" she said, and started walking towards the portal.

"And I won't make you" I said, trying to calm her down, but she didn't answer me. Then, I took them to the temple, they didn't even try to escape.

Bodil's POV:

The stone walls of the temple were full of vines, and small holes, and the floor was mossy. "hEll0" I heard the voice said. "H-hi" I said. "KeEp m0vīnG foRwARD" it said, and I obeyed.

I entered a big room in the temple, with a black portal, with fire-ash particles flying around it. The face of a female appeared in a portal. She looked old, and didn't have pupils in his eyes, making them pure black.

"Bodil40" she said. How does she know my full name?! "I can help you find sky" she said, smiling. "How?" "You see, I know where he is, but I cannot get out of this portal. I'm stuck in this dimension until a special date"

"And when is that special date?" I asked curiously, but something told me she wasn't going to tell me the truth. "Some day. the point is, that you can enter here, and find your friend In this dimension.

Something about all this sounded weird. "But sky got lost in this dimension, there is no way he is in another one" "no, there is not, but from here, you can see all of the overworld. This dimension is kind of like a telescope" she said, and smiled.

"What do you say?" Her arm extended over me, and when her fingers trespassed the portal, her hand glitched weirdly, making it disappear, and appear again.

"Come on, I can't let my hand be out for a long time, or it will burn off" she said, and looked at my eyes. I turned around, and to her again. She might be lying, but... She might be telling the truth as well...

"So... Is it a deal?" she said, shaking her hand in front of me. "Deal" I said, and tried to reach his hand, when a scream was heard in the distance "BODIL, DONT DO IT!!" I turned around to see Krystal behind me "Krystal?!" I screamed with enthusiasm. "SHE IS THE ONE WHO TURNED ME AND DEADLOX TO HYBRIDS, DONT TRUST HER" she screamed. I gasped, trying to run away. "Too late to regret" she said, and reached for my hand, that was near her, pulling me to the dimension, while I screamed in horror.

Oh nooo what will happen to bodil?! comment what you think beloooow. Hope you liked this chapter!! I will upload the drawing as soon as I'm near a computer. :D

Vote, comment, follow, twerk and YOLO

BAII