Together chapt.3

Emily's point of view: I woke up feeling better than yesterday. I remembered that Jack was coming to pick me up so I rushed into the shower and put some mascara and eyeliner on. I picked out my favorite black dress and my Charlotte Russe sandals. There was a knock on the door and when I had opened it Jack was standing there with a beautiful flower.

"Aw, it's beautiful," I said kissing his lips.

"A beautiful flower for my beautiful girl,"he said.

Did he just call me his because I totally want to be his right now. He is perfect.

We walked to his new car and he opened the door for me as I said thanks. He took me on a Starbucks date. Once we got our coffee we sat down and talked.

"So are we officially together now," I asked.

"Well yes but I want to do this right," he said

He got up and came to my side and said

"Emily August Taylor will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love too," I said getting up and kissing him until we figured out everyone was staring and clapping.

It's official he's mine and I'm his!

We finished our drinks and headed to the beach.

"Hey my friend is throwing a little party tonight do you want to go with me after the beach?'he said

"Ya but can I change before we go?"

"Of course beautiful,"

We walked along the beach,swam a little bit and I buried him than ran away with our stuff then he caught up to me and picked me up and twirled me around. It started to get late so we stopped by my house so I could change. He sat in my room while I changed in the bathroom and touched up my makeup.

When I walked out he was standing up looking at a picture, "Was this before you moved here?" he said holding up a picture of me and my best friend. She seems like she is really happy to be around you he told me. "uh ya she was," I said hoping he wouldn't notice my sudden mood change. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Her name was lily, she died freshman year from cancer," I said trying not to cry.

"I'm so sorry baby," he said while hugging me.

Jack's point of view: I felt so bad for asking her about that picture I had no idea.

I stood there hugging her close to me.

"Are you ready to go," I asked making sure she was not crying anymore.

"Ya sorry about that I just get a little emotional about that some times," she told me.

In the car on the way to the party her hand was in mine and we were silent. When we got there I walked her in with my hand around her waist and introduced her to my friends. This is Sammy, the other jack, and cameron, also this is crystal and Brittany. After I introduced them to her crystal and Brittany started talking to her while the boys pulled me away.

Emily's point of view: Jack introduced me to his friends when Crystal and Brittany pulled me away to dance and to ask me about jack.

"So do you like jack," crystal asked.

"Funny you ask that because we are actually dating right now," I told her.

"Well you won't be with him for long," she said than walked away.

"Hey don't worry about her lets dance!" Brittany said.

We started dancing to the music that felt like it kept getting louder when I felt people watching us and whistling. I felt a little weird dancing like this with boys watching me when I have a boyfriend. Speaking of boyfriends I could see that Jack seemed a little frustrated with me dancing so he pulled me into the kitchen. "sorry I just don't like them staring at you, I don't want to share you," he said than kissing me. It got late so he decided he would drop me off since we had school the next day.

Jack's point of view: when the boys pulled me away to talk to me they warned me about crystal. They said that she still has feelings for you. Crystal is the past, I wasn't a good person when I was with her and I don't really want her around Emily.