Chapter 11: That's the idea, Ochako

Okay so lemme get a few things out of the way before you go on and read this chapter.

First, i'm having trouble replying to comments i receive so i'll be answering any question's guys may ask at the beginning of my chapter's.

With that being said, @triple_aaaa  asked me where i get my bnha keychain's from (pic above is all the one's i've collected so far) i usually buy them off eBay but i'm sure you can get them off Amazon or Wish.

Also, shout out to @xXD0llfAc3Xx they left a really encouraging comment on one of my recent chapater's- honestly messages like that make me want to become a better author and improve my chapter's!!

Anyway's, if anyone has any question's and what not, i'll do my best to reply and if i don't i'll either mention you in my next chapter or i didn't receive your comment.

With that being said, please don't comment "...." like- what's the point of commenting at all if your not actually saying anything. No literally someone commented that one one of my chapter's, i'm not going to say who they were because i'm sure they didn't mean any harm but......you guys gotta understand that my inbox is almost always full. Please don't take up space like that.

Yeah but.....i hope you guys like this chapter, i'm pretty proud of it myself.

________________________________________________________________________________

After the USJ incident, school was temperately closed so the students could take thing's easy for a little while, but it was hard to take things easy and to just forget about the attack and go back to normal.

You lay on your bed staring up at the ceiling, your pillows and blankets thrown off of you as you wipe away the sweat on your forehead.

'It was just another stupid dream....chill out [Name]...that weird hand guy can't do shit to you now...'  You reached over to your phone, checking the time to see it was 10:30, still pretty early to a night owl like yourself.

Usually, you'd find yourself staying up until 12 or even 3 in the morning watching random videos and vines on YouTube that pop up in your recommendation.

But for the past week since the villain attack that took place USJ, you've been having some pretty awful nightmares- sleep was beginning to become harder and harder to come by, so in result, you've been trying to force yourself to sleep earlier than usually. So far, most day's your able to wake up fully rested....but tonight was definitely not one of those nights.

You were about to set your phone down and give sleep another try when your mobile suddenly buzzed with a notification from a text. Swiping it open you were a little surprised to see Katsuki had texted you.

After you recovered from the villain attack, you and Katsuki had given each other your numbers, but since then neither of you had said anything.

BlastyMac Splodo: [Name]

BlastyMac Splodo:......

BlastyMac Splodo: Are you purposely ignoring me or are you a sleep?

[Name]: Well, i was trying to get some shut eye, but i had a stupid dream about that weird handy villain guy.