Chapter 11

*Evelyns POV*
It was 6 in the morning when I think I heard a girls voice downstairs. There was someone else too. It sounded like... a guy?

I got out of my bed and room quietly.

I walked down the hall and peeked over the edge to see who was downstairs.

Jonah, Zach, and Corbyn were downstairs with this business looking woman. Weird.

She was sitting next to Jonah on one couch and the other was occupied with Corbyn and Zach. She was awfully close to Jonah and gave him cute looks while talking once in a while.

I have to admit... she is very pretty and she has a great body shape. You could even see her perfect curves!

I don't want Jonah falling for another girl...

What if he wants her instead of me... should I be worried? No, Jonah isn't like that. Or is he? No, he isn't. He would never do that. That's just not him.

Leaving those thoughts behind for a little, I wanted to see what was happening.

So, I went downstairs and walked towards the living room.

Jonah saw me and smiled.

"Morning, beautiful." he said patting his lap, gesturing me to sit on it. "Morning, babe." I said while walking over to him and sitting on his lap.

The woman looked kind of mad, but I just shook it off and felt Jonahs hands around my waist and hug my stomach. I smiled and leaned into him.

"So, what's going on here?" I asked concerned. "We are having a discussion about their next tour." The woman said nicely. "Oh, okay." I replied. "I'm super excited." Zach said with a huge smile on his face. "I love it when our fans first meet us and they give huge bear hugs. Limelights are just the best." Corbyn explained happily. "Wait," I started, "does that mean I'm going to stay here... alone?" I finished sounding scared. "Possibly. I have to ask their manager to see if you could go along with them." The woman explained. "Really! That would be awesome. Going on tour with my boyfriend and besties. Wow." I said moving around on Jonahs lap a little. "That would be great if you came. Everything would be 10x more fun." Jonah said with a smile and hugged me tighter. "Aww, you're so sweet." I said and hugged him.

After 1 hour, they were discussing about where they should go, if they could bring me along, how would it be set up, etc.

Instead of making breakfast today, I thought of getting donuts for everyone.

I went upstairs into mine and Daniels room and got ready for the day.

After my shower, I decided to put something casual on today since it's my lazy day. I put on some Adidas pants and a white t-shirt. Then for my hair, I just brushed it out and put it up into a messy bun.

"Lazy day?" Daniel asked as I walked out the bathroom. "Yup." I answered with a little chuckle. "Well, I'm going to shower." Daniel said while getting off the bed. "Alright." I said walking out the room.

I walked into Zach and Jonahs room to find Zach laying on the bed on his phone.

"Hey, Zach, wanna come with me to get donuts for everyone?" I asked. "Sure." Zach said and got off the bed.

He was already dressed up and ready for the day. "Okay, lets go." I said and walked downstairs.

"We'll be back, we are just getting donuts for everyone." I told Daniel and Jack because they were the only ones in the kitchen. "Alright. Drive safe." Daniel said as me and Zach walked out the door.

We got in my car and drove off to Krispy Kreme's.

"So, you and Jonah?" Zach said acting happy but is actually sad. "Yeah... why do you seem so sad?" I asked curiously. "I'm not sad" He lied and put a fake smile on his face. "I know what your doing. It's called masking, Zach. You are sad about something but you don't want me to know so you are putting a fake smiling mask on your face. Now tell me, what's wrong?" I said while looking at him once in a while. "It's just... I don't want to tell you." He said looking out the window. "Alright then." I said and kept driving.