Chapter 57

*Evelyns POV*
To my surprise, Christina and Gabbie flew over to Paris. They didn't want to miss the wedding since Corbyn told them when it was happening.

"Get up!" Christina jumped on top of me. "Ow..." I groaned. "What do you want?" I pulled he covers over my face. "Well, you're getting married tomorrow, bitch, we're getting your dress! So, get your ass up and ready!" She jumped off of me and ran out the room.

Jonah and the boys were doing god knows what since they weren't in their rooms.

I got up eventually and got Amara and I ready for the day with Christina and Gabbie.

"Let's go!" Gabbie yelled and we got out the room.

We drove to a boutique and walked inside.

"Hello, ladies, what can I do for you today?" A nice woman asked. "Hi, we're here because this wonderful human right here is getting married tomorrow!" Christina squealed as she and Gabbie squeezed my arms.

I smiled as we walked around and looked at all the dresses.

They were all gorgeous, but only one caught my eye.

*dress*

"I think I'm going with this one, Gabs

"I think I'm going with this one, Gabs." I told Gabbie. "I love this one too. Try it on!" She squealed.

Christina was taking care of Amara right now.

I took the dress to the fitting room and tried it on.

I walked out and saw Gabbie and Christina there with jaws dropped.

"Oh my goodness, it's perfect." Gabbie put a hand over her mouth and teared up. "You look so gorgeous, I can't even think right now." Christina squealed.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was amazed myself.

It was perfect.

"I'll take it." I said to the nice woman. "Great pick." She smiled.

We bought the dress and Christina said she would pick it up early tomorrow morning.

"Now let's have a girl day! We will go to the hair and nail salon, and do everything we can for the last day of you being a fiancé." Christina explained. "Sounds amazing." I replied.

We got in the car, buckled Amara up safely, and did all that we can in one day.

*Daniels POV*
We were having a bachelor party for Jonah in his room after we did some things but it got a little out of hand...

Everyone, including Zach, got drunk except for me. They even called a stripper. I couldn't stay there so I went to my room.

Jonah picked me as the best man and I have his ring hidden for safekeeping until tomorrow. I just hope he'll be sober.