Chapter 31

*Jonahs POV*
I woke up before Evelyn and just laid in bed, listening to her soft snores.

I carefully get my phone on my nightstand and check the time.

It's 6:23 am.

What if we go to Disneyland today? Evelyn has always wanted to go to Disneyland.

I decided to text Daniel my plan.

*convo*
Jonah: Daniel wake up
Daniel: It's way to early for this so this better be good or I'm going to hurt you for waking me up
Jonah: Is there any chance we could all go to Disneyland today?
Daniel: Well we aren't doing anything today so I guess we could. Why?
Jonah: I want to do something nice for Evelyn since she went through a lot a couple hours ago.
Daniel: Wait what?
Jonah: Oh yeah we went to McDonalds since she was hungry at 2 in the morning and we saw Josh there. She felt like she could never escape from him no matter how hard she tried and there was just a lot going on for her.
Daniel: Oh no not Josh again
Jonah: Yeah so you wanna go to Disneyland?
Daniel: Uh duh
Jonah: Okay then wake up all the boys and get ready. We'll meet downstairs in 2 hours so be quick
Daniel: Ok
*end of convo*

I put my phone down and got out of bed.

I'll let Evelyn get more sleep while I get ready so she wouldn't be more tired.

I got my towel and headed inside the bathroom to shower. I hope the running water won't wake her up.

*Evelyns POV*
I woke up to the sound of running water.

I yawned and stretched on the bed with a little groan.

I sat up on the edge and blinked.

I got my phone from the nightstand and check the time.

6:48?!

It's way too early. Why is Jonah showering so early?

I got up and walked outside the room. I knocked on Jack and Corbyns door to see if they were up too.

Maybe they had an interview today? Or a meeting?

Corbyn opened the door.

"Morning, Evelyn. What's up?" He asked with a smile. "What are you guys doing up so early? Do you guys have a meeting today? An interview or something?" I asked confused. "Oh, Daniel didn't tell you? Well I guess it's a surprise then." Corbyn giggled.

Surprise?! I hate surprises!

I groaned.

"Aw, man. Another stupid surprise." I whined. "But the last surprise want stupid." Corbyn corrected. "Oh, you know what I mean." I replied and walked to Daniels room.

I knocked on the door and heard a "Come in!"

I entered the room and saw a light coming from the walk-in-closet.

I opened the door to see Daniel picking out his clothes for the day.

"A surprise?! You know I hate surprises!" I yelled. "Hey don't get mad at me, it was Jonahs idea!" Daniel defended himself while holding his hands up. "Oh my." I commented and went to Jonahs and Is room.

I opened the door to see a towel around his waist and his wet abs/hair.

"A surprise?!" I yelled again. "Woah, calm down, babe, and yes a surprise. No I will not tell you and, yes, I know you do like them but don't hate me it's for a good cause!" He replied in defense.

I didn't know what else to say so I just closed the door and slumped down on the bed, taking a deep breath.

"And you do not get to lay down because we are leaving soon so go get ready." He said walking over to me and pulling me up to a sitting position. "And you do not get to look this hot while I'm gone." I said and poked his ab.