Chapter 17

*Warning: This is not really a warning, but I just wanted to let you guys know that there is foreplay in this chapter. I think that means that there is just kissing or something but no sexual content because I am a child of Jesus 😁*

*Jonahs POV*
Evelyn and I have been dating for almost the past year and we have been getting closer and closer ever since.

Today was her birthday and I wanted to show her that I really loved her.

I'm just nervous because I don't know how she is going to react. She is edgy when people touch her in any way because of what happened to her. I feel so bad.

Well, I am giving it a try.

I told her to wait in our room because I was going to tell Daniel to see if it was okay with him.

So, I went downstairs.

"Hey, Daniel, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." he replied and followed me to a room downstairs. "Okay, I want to give Evelyn another birthday present, if you know what I mean, but I want to know if it is okay with you first because I know you are very protective of her ever since.... that happened." I explained while looking at Daniel who had a hand over his mouth/chin. "It's all up to Evelyn because she knows what she wants and what she doesn't because specific things bother her in ways. J-just be careful please and wear protection." He said nicely. "I am always careful with her. She is basically my property in a way and I always wear protection." I explained. "Alright." Daniel added. "One more thing, I want to know if you guys can leave for a while?" I asked. "Of course, buddy." Daniel said patted my shoulder. "Thank you." I said before I left the room and went upstairs.

I went to Evelyn and told her I wanted to cuddle and watch Netflix. She is probably confused because that didn't sound like a birthday present, but she went with it.

After 10 minutes of the movie, I heard the front door open and close.

They left.

A second later my phone made a notification sound.

I picked up my phone and it was from Daniel. It read "We are going to the movies and getting ice cream after. That should give you guys some time." I replied saying "Thank you" and put my phone down.

"What was that all about?" Evelyn said still focused on the TV. "The boys left for a while." I replied. "How come? Do they not like us anymore?" She said with a little laugh.

I snickered a little and the thought ask her already entered my mind.

I sat up and faced Evelyn on the bed.

"Hey, Evelyn, can I ask you a really serious question?" I said nervously. "Of course, Jonah. What's up?" She said facing me.

I hesitated before saying anything.

"I just want to know if you are ready, or even okay, with me showing you how much I love you because I know I can do something to trigger you without knowing." I explained as calmly as possible. "Aww baby, of course I'm okay with it. Only if it was you because you're mine and I do love you. Sure, I'm terrified over other people, but that's just because they are not like you." She explained and put a hand over mine. "Thank you for asking. Some boys can be such jerks about this kind of stuff, but I knew you were different." She added and looked into my eyes. "I am doing this because I never, ever want to hurt you in any kind of way. I love you." I said in a serious tone. "I love you too." She said with a smile on her face.

I put my hand on the bottom side of her cheek and kissed her. A sweet, loving, slow, passionate kiss.

I wanted to take things slow with her because, 1) I didn't want to hurt her, and 2) I want her to feel how much I love her with every second counting.

I went on top of her with my legs in the middle of hers and kept the slow pace of the kiss.

*long story short, Evelyn was a little edgy in some parts but they got through it*

"Thank you, Jonah. That was the best birthday present I have ever received." I said and rubbed his chest with my thumb. "I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me and how much I care for you. You're my everything, Evelyn, and you needed to know that with proof." Jonah explained. "I love you." He added. "I love you more, baby." I said and he kissed my head.

(Btw, Jonah is laying down on his back and Evelyn is laying on his chest)

I laid there for a while just looking at him.

"Well, I'm going to shower." Jonah said and got out from under the covers.

*Jonahs POV*
After I got up, I was going to take off the condom but I saw that it was teared at the top.

There was also blood on the mattress too. That must've hurt.

"Oh shoot." I said in a whisper.

I looked up at her and saw that she was sleeping soundly. I got the covers and put them over her.

How am I going to tell her?

Click the star if you enjoyed ❤️

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger!