Chapter 50

*Evelyns POV*
I started with writing the sayings on the poster papers for each of the boys and folding them up.

Each boy will have a piece of baby clothing in the gift bag with the paper inside. The paper will be folded and laid on top of the piece of clothing so when they read the paper they will have a piece of clothing to look at.

I set all the gifts up and tucked in tissue paper carefully.

I huffed and put my hands on my hips as I looked at the gifts.

Was it too early to be doing this?

"What are you thinking about, love?" Jonah snaked his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

I smiled and leaned myself against him, head on his chest and hands holding his arms. I was so relaxed at that moment I even closed my eyes.

"Hm?" Jonah urged. "Do you think it's to early to do this?" I asked lowly. "Not really. I'm excited." He kept kissing my neck.

The air from his nose fanning my neck gave me chills. I slowly turned towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, making our foreheads touch.

"I love you, Jo." I softly said to him.

Instead of replying, he laid his lips on mine. A slow, passionate kiss filled with love. A bit rougher if you ask me, but I'm not complaining.

Suddenly the kiss started getting heated and he licked my bottom lip. I let out small noises but nothing to the point where the boys could hear.

"Jonah, stop. The boys are going to hear us." I pulled away slowly. "So, let them hear, I don't care." He replied, capturing my lips again.

I pulled away again and put my hand on his chest.

"Yes, but I do. We shouldn't even be doing this here." I explained to him. "So now I can't make out with my fiancé?" Jonah protested. "You know what it will lead to with your hormones flying around. So don't." I replied with a chuckle.

Jonah smiled at me with a breathy laugh.

"Fine." He pecked my lips and let me go.

I let go of him as well.

"Fine." I mimicked and picked up the gifts. "Let's do it now since they're done eating dinner." I said and walked out the door.

Jonah followed downstairs and I saw all the boys sitting on the table in their usual seats. They were talking about what celebrity they thought was the hottest.

Ugh, boys.

"Yay, presents!" Zach exclaimed. "Yes, presents." I laid them on the table. "So, I'm going to give each of you a gift bag and just open it until I say you can." I explained and gave them each their gift. "What's the special occasion?" Daniel asked. "No special occasion, just a thank you gift." I replied. "Hm. Seems sketchy." Corbyn examined the bag carefully. "Yeah, a gift from Jonah and you seems like a prank to me." Jack added.

I laughed.

"Okay. Go ahead and open them." I smiled.

(I am going to do each of the boys POV's so don't worry)

*Daniels POV*
I took off the tissue paper from the gift bag and saw a folded paper laid on top of something.