PART 5

Taehyung drop Seokjin at his school since he promise the older. The moment Seokjin arrives at the school, he put his earphone and walks. Suddenly he saw a beautiful leaf in the parking lot but too bad it was blewn by the wind.
He walks and suddenly remember that he needs to get a fanfic book so he read it on his free time. Enters the library and left.
He first submitted all his necessary documents and went directly to the cafeteria.
He saw his close friend and classmate Ken.
"Seokjinnie, your here. Know whats happening?" Ken ask.
Seokjin raise his brows and ask "What?"
"Golden Maknae is here" Ken said.
"Ah yeah, Taehyung mention that before that he is in this school, but he is enrolled as an online student" Seokjin said.
"Well yeah but they also needs to go here sometimes, but currently his here and they said he really looks so handsome."Ken said.
Seokjin pretended to be listening but he really does not care about the artist.
He knows how tiring to be an idol since as he is living with idols.
Seokjin stop Ken from talking when he receive a call from the hospital where is doing his internship.
"Yeah, coming." Seokjin stated to someone over the phone and end the call.
"Hey kenny, got to go. Dr. Lee is looking for me." he said not waiting for the answer and hurriedly run.
Since not looking on his way to corridor, he bump in someone and he fell on the floor.
"Aish, it hurts" he said while rubbing his butt and trying to stand.
"Im so sorry, Im looking for someone so I did not...." the guy pause whatever he wanted and look Seokjin in shock.
"Thats ok, Im also in a hurry so I was not able to see you"he stated trying to stand up.
The guy did not said a thing and offer his hands. Seokjin grab the hands and stand.
" Are you okay? "Seokjin ask looking at the guy who seems to be in shock.
" Hey"Seokjin waiving his hand on the guys face.
The guy blink and look at Seokjin.
"Sorry" guy stated. "May I know your name?" he ask.
Seokjin smile and said"I dont give my name to a random stranger, maybe next or if we meet again".
"Ow" the guy said.
"I gotta go" Seokjin leaves.

The guys is awe. We already meet several times, I keep running after you. The guy said at the back of his mind.
He saw and talk to his angel.
Jk is contented but he is asking for more.