PART 35

JK and Taehyung both exhausted. They gathered in the same and trying to contact who they need to contact. On the other hand, RM who knows the location of Seokjin, just keeps pretending and reading a book as if nothing happens.
For mostly 2 days, Jk and his team cancel the fanmeeting to look for Jin bug no news about his angel.
For Taehyung, he contacted all Jins classmate, but he forgot to contact the very person Seokjin is close to, Ken.

"You should have protect him" Taehyung said glancing at Jk
"You should have disagree with your company and protected him"Taehyung repeat.
" Yeah I should have, but how the hell can you do that if they threaten you to expose him? "Jk answer
"Then let them exposed him, atleast you did hurt him this way" Taehyung said.
"Exposed him? Do you know how possessive K fans is? Are you thinking if they exposed him, he will be assaulted and harass not just mentally might as well physically. Have you thought about that?" Jk said.
"Then why did you not call him before you otter those fucking words out of your mouth?" Taehyung said. Standing infront of Jk, trying to stop himself to not to punch Jk.
"Do you think I did not try to do it?" Jk said. His head on his palm, he is so worried about his angel. He cant work properly and he dont care if the company complains about it.
Taehyung suddenly grabs his collar and said"If something happens to him, Ill swear Im gonna kill you." then drop Jk.

RM just glance at the two persons fighting inside the room, he then receives a text. He smiled and stand up and  said.
" Taehyung, you keep blaming Jk because of what he said in the fanmeeting, but shouldnt you blame yourself as well, because if you havent said nor did anything wrong to Jinnie, you are the first person he will run to. You are the first person he wanted to see when he arrives here in japan, only to end up crying outside your room. He wanted to see you first to thank you since he knew that you process everything for him so that he will be able to watch Jk's concert. I dont know what happen but having two important people hurts you at the same day, is a worst heartbreak you could get." RM get his phone put it his pocket.
Taehyung look down and remember what he said to Jin and he bit his lips. He really hurt him. He just did.
RM grabs the door knob but before leaving he said.
" Seokjin is already is Korea. He went home just this morning. The moment that all of us will arrive in Korea as well, we can no longer see Jin. He just accepted the offer to continue his studies in US. Might as well think how you can stop that. He just texted me, and he is now leaving the dorm"RM close the door and leaves.
Both Jk and Taehyung was shock. They keep looking for Jin without noticing that RM is self has the direct contact to Jin. And they try to digest the last sentence of RM. Jk git his phone and tried to contact Jin but the number cant be reach. He then tried to contact the house number and luckily it rings, Jin answeres on the other.
"Hello" Tired voice and hurting tone on the other line.
"Angel" Jk otter, it feels so good to hear his angels voice. He want to hug him si tightly and erase all those pain.
"Im leaving, no need for you to deny me" Jin said.
"Angel, can we talk. Can you wait for me in Korea pls" Jk said.
"If time permits, if not. Then its not."
"Tell me what time is your flight please."Jk is begging, he wanted to cry at that moment.
" 12am, youll not gonna make it. You cant stop me. I love you. Hoping someday youll find someone that you can be proud of. "Jin said hanging up the phone." Jinnie" Jk cursed as soon as the call ended. He hurriedly went outside and call Jimin to purchase a ticket back to Korea, he will try to catch his angel, he will try everything, he cant lose him.
Meanwhile Taehyung is as well calling there second home phone number which intented for business purposes. Someone pick up the phone. He is hoping its Jin, and it is..
"Yes" Jin said.
"Baby, are you okay?" Taehyung the moment he hears Jins voice
"Im leaving Taehyung as you requested. Sayonara. Thanks for everything." Jin said.
"Jin dont you dare drop the call, dont you drop it" Taehyung said as he shouted. He is panicking. He wanted to apologize, he knew he hurted him that much.
But Jin already disconnected the call. Taehyung is shaking, he then recieves a message from RM.
"I dont want you to lose your bestfriend because of your stupidity.
His flight 12am later to US. JK already a ticket for you as well. Pack now."

Taehyung breathe. Jk and Him needs to stop Jin or they end losing the very person who makes them alive.