PART 21

Three days had passed, Seokjin's just passing by normally, except for Jk's bouquet that is delivered to their dorm everyday.
Awaken by a phone call, Seokjin answer the call with a sleepy voice.
"Jinnieeeeeee" Hobi shouting on the other line.
"Hobi, good morning, whats up?" Jin ask.
"Good morning sleeping beauty. Rise and shine"
"Hobi is too early and Im planning to sleep thw whole day" Jin stated.
"Nah ah. Your sleeping the whole day today, we need your help as an interpreter now." Hobi stated.
"Not now Hobi. Im so tired."as Jin's eyes closing.
" Jinnie, well double your pay plus a free food for tonight"Hobi said.
Jin ear is flapping hearing about the food, he got up and said. "Give me an hour".
Hobi laugh on the other line"Aish. Youll do anything for food. This hyung. Hahahaha. Well wait for you." cutting off the line.
Seokjin hurriedly shower and get dress. After 30 minutes, he arrives in the company. Hobi texted him where the meeting will be held.
Upon entering the room, his eyes widened seeing JK whose also looking at him. Before Seokjin could say something, Taehyung grab his hands and let him seat beside him. Jk raise his brows, he dont like what he is seeing, but he will let it pass for now.
The meeting continues and the tension is also getting higher between the three. After four hours, meeting is adjourn.
Seokjin standing in the corner of the table after bowing to the visitors who left the room when an arms snake around his waist and breathe on his neck.
"You did well in interpreting angel" Jk said and gives a peck on Jins neck.
"Jk, what are you doing? " Jin ask face turning red.
"Im just marking my property from people who tried to steal it" Jk said as his eyes is eyeing on Taehyung whose currently watching the scene.
"When did he become your property Jk?" Taehyung ask while controlling his hands to punch Jk.
Seokjin try to escape from Jk's hug but only to pull closer.
"The moment I laid my eyes on him, he is already mine"

To be continued..
Im at work.. Godbless everyone.