Part 34

Jin snap from his deep thinking when someone knock on the door.
"Jinnie, do you wanna talk about it?" Ken ask. His staying at Ken's house for a night, actually RM knows about it, he trust RM to keep the secret. RM knows exactly what his been thru right now, RM once experience a painful heartbreak when his girlfriend choose her career over him.
" Id rather keep it to myself Kenny, I dont wanna bother you"
"Tell me if your ready to tell it, Im here to listen" Ken said as he is about to close the door, Jin talk.
"Can you please drop me off in the airport first thing tomorrow morning"
"Sure" Ken answered.
"Can I barrow your black hoodie and a black mask? I wanna hide myself" Jin said.
"Ill prepare it for you, need anything else?" Ken ask.
"No thanks" Jin said and stare at the window.
He was hurt, two most important people in his life betrayed him and not just that, it happen on the same day. Luck is not on his side, he wanted to cry but seema like the water from his body already run out, no tears is falling.
Taehyung dont wanna see him and Jk denied him. He cant stay on Taehyungs dorm and resto, he cant allow Taehyung to be the one who leaves the house, he is the one paying the rent and if he stays wouldnt it be burden to Yoongi and the others if he will not pay the rent. He decided that he should leave the dorm, its also one way of staying away from Jk. So all along, he assume, he is the only one who claims that Jk is his boyfriend while on Jk's side he is nothing but a random stranger he meet on the street. I guess he needs to accept Dr. Lee's offer after all.

Flashback
"Kim Seokjin, please proceed to my officr now"Dr. Lee said.
Seokjin finish his task first before going to Dr. Lee's office.
He knock on the door and enter the room.
"Dr. Lee did I commit some mistakes?" Jin ask.
"No Jin. You did not. Im here to discuss something about your internship"Dr.Lee said
" Ow okay. What is it? "Jin asked feeling nervous.
" Kim Seokjin, East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital is granting a full scholarship for your masteral. You will be taking Master of Medicine under them and you will be working under their supervision."Dr. Lee said.
Jin was shocked since it was a year ago when he take the examination for that specific scholarship. A full scholarship while working in the biggest hospital in LA.
" I will not rush you Jin but you have to decide. You have up until the end of your internship. The moment you said yes, we will buy you a ticket and fly directly to LA to attend their demo and meetings about the scholarship."

End of flashback

Jin sighed, it might be a good decission to take the scholarship, they said dont decide if your heart is full of pain but if he wont decide he might assume that those person he valued most still wants him in their lives. Being denied and rejected at the same time is hurt, so much hurt that if they hurt can he is probably dead by now.
He took the phone, he barrows Kens other phone and call Dr. Lee.
After talking to Dr. Lee, he sat down and cry again. He cant stop it. He dont how to handle it.
He needa to breathe and think that its okay but he cant. He just cant