PART 14

After deliberating with Jimin, Jk decided to went to the library, only to see his beauty inside the room. Shaking his hands and calling out someone inside the room. He quitely observe his beauty, he can see the panick of his beauty's action, he quickly go inside and his beauty suddenly bump into his chest. He quickly grab his beauty's waist preventing him to fall on the floor. He can see his beauty's eyes widened in shock.
"M-Mr. Jeon. Im sorry. I was lost" Seokjin said. Jk hearing the soft voice of his beauty could not stop closing his eyes.
"Are you lost angel?" Jk ask
Seokjin nod did not even notice the pet name Jk calls him.
Jk help Seokjin to stand but did not even let go of Seokjin's waist which preventing him to move.
"Why are you here angel?" Jk ask again, looking at his beauty while his one hand holding its waist.
"I-Im looking for Mr. Park to talk about the contract" Seokjin answered.
"Whats with the contract then? You'll be working with me, we can talk about it." Jk said without removing his eyes from Seokjin.
"Uhmm-The rules. I-I dont wanna stay here, I-I wanna go home everyday. I - I want to stay in my dorm." Seokjin said.
"Hmm What if I suddenly collapse in the middle of the night and Jimin is not here to help me? Or I will have an anxiety attack?" Jk stated. He just want his beauty near him no matter what thats why he created the rules.
"B-Buuuut" Seokjin said. Awkward of the position. Jk is slowly pulling Seokjins body closer to him.
"Do you really want to be with your boyfriend everynight? Thats why you wanna go home and sleep in your dorm?" Jk ask, jealousy on his voice.
"Nooo-noo, its just that--" Seokjin could not finish his sentence when Jk suddenly talk.
"Our practice starts at 9am in the morning up until 9pm in the evening. You can go home at those hours but you'll stay here as long as I am here especially if I dont have practice" Jk stated.
"T-Thank you Mr. Jeon" Seokjin said but still Jk did not let go of his waist. When he look up he saw Jk eyes looking at him so fondly. He blink twice just to make sure what he saw. It does not change anything. He can still see the fondness on Jk's eyes.
Suddenly Jk's face getting closer to him, he was in awe and he cannot move a bit.
Jk could stop it. He still cant believe that the person he is holding currently is the person his been looking for the past few years. He bump his temple to Seokjin temple while closing his eyes. Pulling Seokjin closer to his body. He could not stop himself. He just want this person to be his, he dream and crave for this angel in front of him. This time he will never let go.
JK hugged Seokjin tightly, caressing his back and inhaling the sweet scent of his beauty.
Seokjin on the other hand is in shocked of Jk's action, as much as he want to push Jk, his body is not responding. He likes how Jk hug him, the way his breathe touchea his neck, the way he smells, its like his own being craving for Jk's touch and he could not explain it. Its like a puzzle in his being that makes him complete but how?

JK hug his beauty so tight. For the first time in his life, he feels so complete. He dont wanna let him go, he wants to stay hugging his beauty as long as he can. Jk whispered on his beauty's ear.
"I finally found you. I wont let you go whatever happens".