PART 32

Seojin ask RM to drop off him on the hotel but he remember that he has same hotel with Taehyung and Jk. He just needs to escape and gather himself. He texted Ken, as far as he can remember Ken has a house in Tokyo since his dad is working as manager in a big car company.

To Ken:
Hey Jaehwan are you in Japan?

From Ken:
Jinnie???? Yes I am.

To Ken:
Am here as well, can I stay over for a night?

From Ken:
Yeaaaah. Where are you? Give me your location Ill pick you up.

To Ken:
Okay

Seokjin turn to RM.
"Namjoon-ah can I ask a big favor from you?"
"Anything hyung as long as I can help."
RM answered.
"I dont know what cause Taehyung to change, its my fault I guess. Now I understand how he feels. It hurts when you assume something, it hurts when someone denies you. The favor I ask is: tell no one where I am going. Ill definitely update you but dont tell anyone. Can you do that?" Jin ask
" Yes. I can. If thats the only way that I can help you to feel better, Ill help. But isnt it more helpful as well if you change your number?"RM said.
" Ill change my number if my mind is already clear. Ill be staying with my friends house tonight, all you need to tell me you drop me on the hotel and leave. If someone is really looking for me. "Jin said biting his lips.
" Just message me hyung, Im here to help."RM said.
Jin smile and provide RM the address where he is waiting for Ken.

-------------------------------------------------------

" Are you happy now manager? Are you?" JK ask his manager.
" Tsk. We follow your orders manager, but the moment this world tour ends, prepare all your strenght because were not gonna seat here accepting all your bullshit" Jimin stated.
"Kids its not my fault, Im just following order from the company, they ask me to blackmail Jk, they dont wanna ruin the world tour if JK admits he has a lover" Manager said.
"Then Ill be ending my contract with your company. Ill be fully transferring to Yoongis company then. Tell that to the CEO."Jk said.
" Both of you cant transfer, your parents are stock holders of this company, you cant leave."Manager said.
" Exactly. If we leave the company, our parents as well will remove their money out of the company. Whatcha think.,"Jimin said
" Ill talk to the CEO now but dont make some actions okay? "Manager said, shaking in fear as he leaves the room.
Jk is combing his hair in disappointment, he really cant believe that he denies his boyfriend. If Jin heard it, he will really gonna leave him. He sighed and get his phone, he dialled Jin's number but the number cant be reach. He throws his phone on the othet side of the couch.
"Hmm what happen to you?" Jimin ask
"I can contact Jinnie"
Jimin hesistated but he needs to tell Jk that Jin was present in the fanmeet.
"Jk" Jimin said.
"What is it Jimin-ssi" Jk answered in annoyance.
"Jin was present in the fanmeeting and I guess he heard you denying him to your fans." Jimin said.
Jk mouth went agaped, he could not belive what Jimin just said. He look at Jimin. Jimin just nod confirming the info."He is staying in same room with us, room no. 365"Jimin continues.
JK could not believe it, hurriedly went out the room and look for room 365.