Deeecline🤐

Nadia's POV:
I woke up to the sunlight beaming in my face.
I covered my face with my hands and rolled over to the other side. I unlocked my phone to see it was 10:30 in the morning. My flight was at 9 tonight. I decided to scroll on my phone for a bit. I decided to text Vi.

Me:
Yoooo I'm back tmr😛
He replied in literally 2 seconds.

Vier:
Trust me I know, mans counting down the hours😅.

Me:
Awhhh dw we finna turn up as soon as I land😘

Vier:
Snm, what time you landing?

Me:
Around 7 in the morning.

Vier:
Ill be there at 6☺️

Me:
Aight bezzie x

I put my phone down, it was now 11am. I decided to get in the shower. After my shower I put on some makeup and comfy clothes. I didn't plan on going out because I cba. I decided to take a pic and post it on the gram.

 I decided to take a pic and post it on the gram

@nadiarosee
Back to manny soon💕
Load comments...

@themegan_: Hottie😍
@queennaija: damn girl🔥
@lucialoi: batty poppin'👅
@vierofficial1: shittt😍
@user32: omg so pretty💜
@hannah_32: everything's popping in that pic👀🔥
@marcusrashford: PG 18🤦‍♀️
@nadiarosee: @marcusrashford fuck offfffff😭
@jesselingard: 😍😍😍
@user4: why is she still single?
Liked by nadiarosee.
@louie_scott: woah☺️
@jamalbranker_: pretty sis👀
@not3s: you tryna be My Maddison?😍😂
@nadiarosee: @not3s hmmmn, What If I'm already someone's Maddison?🤔
Liked by @jesselingard

I scrolled down my Instagram comments, I didn't know not3s even knew I existed. I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and saw it was Hannah.
"Hey come in." I said making way for her to come in, but she stayed stood outside.
"I can't I'm going to my family's house today, I just wanted to say bye because I'm not gonna see you before your flight." She squeezed me tight.
"Omg I'm gonna miss you, be back in manny soon bitch." I said squeeZing her back. We pulled away and I shut the door took a seat on my sofa and put on the tv. I flicked through the channels and decided to watch Sam and cat. Fam that show will never get boring no matter how many times I've watched the same episode. It was 2:30 in the afternoon I decided to order some food. I ordered the usual u know burger and chips oh wait sorry I meant FRIES.
By the time it arrived it was already 3:10pm. It took me half an hour to finish. I stayed sitting down after I finished eating. I was so bored. There was 5 hours left till my flight. Omg fuck I just remembered I forgot to get something for Vi.
I stayed in what I wore, I didn't think it was too bad. I put on my shoes grabbed my purse and went down to catch a cab to the shopping centre or to the 'mall' as the Americans say. The drive wasn't too long, it was about 10 mins. I paid him the money and walked into the building. I decided to get him a watch. I chose a silver watch, and to match it I bought him a silver bracelet. I went up to the till and waited for my turn to pay.
"Cashier number 3 please." The loudspeaker announces. I walked up to the till and took out my card. "Sorry ma'am your card has been declined." The woman said.
"What? Can you please check again." I took the card out and put it back in.
"Sorry still says declined."
What the actual fuck am I meant to do now😭

______________________________
Heyyy Guys Sorry I haven't been as active, this business course has been driving me mad. And on top of all that I got my second ear piercing like three days ago and it's still hurting, is that even normal?😂 anyways hope you enjoyed this girlies x💕