Part 18

I was finally home. It was 3:30 in the afternoon, and I was knackered after being up so early. I was about to have a nap when I got a text from Lucia.

Lucia🌏:
Can you come mine rn, it's important.

Me:
Yh sure be there inabit x

Lucia🌏:
Cyu l8er💜

I was knocked up but she seemed like she was serious. I kept what I had on from the hospital and got in my car and drove there. I was driving for 5mins when I came across a road that was swarmed with police men and huge wooden stick going across the road. "Hi officer, is everything okay?" I said rolling down my window. "Yes everything's fine, people are going crazy to get to some footballers house." He said putting his hand on my window. "Guess nothing stays private these days huh." I said shaking my head. "Trust me. Why are you going past this road madam?" He said standing up. "I'm going to visit a friend, she lives 10 mins away from that road. Is it okay if I pass?" I said. "We're going to need proof please." Said the officer. Whoever this footballer was must've been crazy famous. I pulled out my phone and the message Lucia sent me. They let me through.

As I was driving I saw the house that everyone was supposedly going crazy over. I couldn't help but think I know this place, I felt like I've been here before. I didn't think too much of it and carried on driving to Lucia's.

I knocked on her door and she practically dragged me in. "Woah what's going on?" I said saving myself from falling. "Come upstairs quick." She said running up the stairs, I followed her confused as hell. We went into the bathroom and she closed the door. Lucia lived with her sister, her sister was divorced and had 2 little girls. "Bitch wtf is going on?" I said locking the door coz her sister was downstairs. Lucia didn't reply and pulled out a pregnancy test from her pocket. My eyes widened. "Omg your pregnant?!"
"No, idk. I haven't taken it yet. My period is two weeks late and I've been ill like crazy." She said walking around the bathroom. "Shit, right well take it then. Have you told Marcus?" I asked. "No! I'm not ready for a kid." She said taking out the test. "Hurry up, I'll wait in ur room." I went out the bathroom and sat on her bed. I was scrolling through my emails when I got a text from my cousin back in London.

Rhii💕:
Hey girl haven't spoken in so long😫 x

Me:
Heyyy yh ikk, hows things in London x

Shortly after I replied Lucia came out of the bathroom. "How long do u need to wait?" I asked putting phone down. "5 minutes" she said taking a seat. "What are you going to do if you are actually pregnant?" I asked
"Idk, but I really don't want a kid now. Anyways let's pass time, how bout you explain to me how you got those purple marks on your neck." She said pointing at the right of my neck.
"What purple marks?" I said going to her mirror. "Omg wtf Why didn't I see it in the morn-" I said before I got cut off
"BITCH THAS A HICKEY, AND FROM WHO?" She said jumping up. That's when reality hit me, the 'pleasure' I was getting from Jesse left marks. "Jesse but don't tell anyone please." I said grabbing her hands. She was smiling, teeth and eryythin. "I knew you had the hots for him. Girl I'm proud." She said hugging me. "Hasn't it been more than 5mins" I said trying to change the subject. "Yh.. you check I'm too scared." She said sighing and plopping down on her bed. "I don't know how ur going to react but.. your NOT pregnant." I said smiling coz I knew she wasn't ready for no kid, the girls turning 20 in 3 months. "Omg fuck off no wayyy." She said screaming jumping up and down. "Can I go home now please I am so tired." I said lying down on her bed. "Aright but do u mind looking after the girls tmr night? My sister has some business thing and I have to drive her."She said. "Yh sure just text me when, bye." I said running out the door before she could stop me again. Don't get me wrong I love the girl but she is full of way too many surprises.
As I was driving home, i saw that the police officers were still there, luckily the officer remembered me and let me through. I took a look at the house and that's when I remembered, that's Jesse's house.

_______________________________
Sorry for this long boring chapter, I've been mad busy lately x