Part 16

My dad finally reached me after all these years, and once I finally found him I have limited time left. " so do u wanna go meet him." Said Jesse. "Ofcourse, he's my dad. I don't care that he left me. What matters is he tried to contact me and now that we've finally found each other, w-we only have a few days left." I say turning my head and wiping the tears on my cheek. Jess put his hand on my cheek and turned it towards him. Our faces were close to the point where our noses were touching. "I don't wanna see you cry." He said whispering, I felt his warm breath on my lips and I wanted him then and there. I took the risk and placed my lips on his, he kissed me back.

His hands went around my waist and my hands went around his neck. His lips and saliva traveled down my neck, I closed my eyes in  pleasure and let out small quiet moans. Our lips met again and it was my turn, I bit his lip before travelling to his neck. I could tell he was enjoying it as every second he would squeeze my ass.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this." He said pulling away. Our foreheads were touching. "Me too." I was surprised at my response. "It's late, we should go to bed." I said taking his hand. "I haven't bought the guest room furniture yet so either you bunk w me or it's the sofa." I said smiling. "I think we both know what I'm going to choose." He said taking my hand. I smiled and led him upstairs. We got into bed. Jesse was shirtless and in his tracksuit bottoms and I was in my vest and shorts. We laid there staring at each other, until Jesse pulled me on top of chest. "Nadia how bout you let me take you out on a real date." He said running his fingers up and down my back. My head shot up, "Are you serious? Yeah, I'd love that." I said kissing him on the cheek and laid back down. "Also, don't drive to the hospital tomorrow." He said. "Why?"
"Bcoz I'm going to pick you up, I'll be there around 2 coz training finishes around half one."
"Idk you've done a lot already."
"So let me do more." I just smiled and closed my eyes. I think I'm starting to really like this guy. He looks so obnoxious and rude on the outside, but he's a melt on the inside.

It was 7am. I woke up and I was still in the same position as I fell asleep in, on his chest. I got up slowly and got ready for the day. I took a quick shower and got ready for the day. I wore a turtle neck white long sleeved top, dark blue high waisted jeans and my dark blue denim jacket with my all white air forces. I put on my everyday makeup and put my hair in a low ponytail. It was now 8:40 and I went to wake up Jesse. "Jesse, hey don't u have training today." I said while pulling the duvet off his face. He just groaned and turned the other way. "Come on you have to wake up." He turned towards me and I smiled. "I'm gonna go make something, there's a spare toothbrush in the bathroom. Come down quick please, u don't want to be late again." I said while walking down the stairs.

Jesse's POV:
It took me a view minutes to realise I was in Nadia's house, but once I did I started smiling. I brushed my teeth, put on my top and went down. I could smell her pancakes from the top of the stairs, it's funny coz it's smells exactly like my mums. Ik it's weird, all pancakes smell the same but trust me, these smelt different.

Nadia's POV:
I was making pancakes when I heard footsteps behind me. "So you finally decide to wake up then." I said putting the plates on the table. "I mean I just had to they smell amazing." He said putting his fork in. "Ik." I said smiling before putting it in my mouth. "Oh and I thought I was cocky." He said laughing. "Hm I guess I get it from you." I said. We've been eating for 20minutes. "Jesse it's nine don't u have training in like an hour?" I said pointing at the clock. "Shit yh I do, I'm gonna go now but I'll be at the hospital." He said. He kissed my cheek and left. We're not even a couple and are already acting like one🤦‍♀️.