Lies

Nadia's POV:
"What does that even mean? 'Now I know what all the hype is about this guy'." I asked Vier as we drove to my house. We were going to have a movie night but after that Instagram Post I'm not even in the mood anymore.
"I don't even know but what I do know is that she's fake." He replied. Our conversation was interrupted with a notification on both our phones at the same time. I waited till I got inside my house and waved bye at Vier.

GangGang🤙🏻👹

Hannah:
Are you guys pissed at me?

Vier:
Name one reason why we shouldn't be😑

Hannah:
Nadia are u not gonna say anything?

                                                                                Me:
What do u want me to say.

Hannah:
Are u sriously getting pissed over a picture? Honestly it was an innocent pic plus we weren't even doing anything wrong in that image..?😶

Vier:
I swear it's past ur bedtime, don't u have an uck appointment tomorrow at 4pm?🤔

Me:
Vi stop! And Hannah honestly Idgaf about the pic, the thing that pissed me off is the caption.
'Now I know  what the hype is about this guy.' Wtf does that even mean? How would you  know about the hype about him if u didn't do anything 'wrong' ? I should've known something like this was going to happen, you was acting dodgy since I told u that me and him are an item🤷🏼‍♀️

Hannah:
Vier I don't get why ur tryna mug me, we've been friends for the longest😪 and Nadia honestly it was harmless flirting. You know how I can be, I haven't been acting dodgy Idk what's going on with me. If that pic bothered you so much I'm actually sorry. I don't want us to lose our friendship over this. I'll delete the pic.

Vier:
Funny girl lol safe.

Vier left the group chat...

  Me:
Listen I'm tired I've been at work all day this is the last thing I need. I'll call u when I'm bothered but for now I cba. Also I didn't cast u as just a friend I casted you as a family member, fuck that. I thought of u as my sister. Just proves my point about trusting people lol. Bye.

Hannah:
I'm really sorry Nadia💔

Nadia left the group chat...

This bitch really had the nerve to message me lol. I was fuming. I wanted to call Jesse and ask what the fuck was up, but what if he gets annoyed at me? Actually fuck that he has no right to be annoyed. I pressed on his contact.
He answered on the second ring,

N- that was fast.
J- Yh I was just about to call you.
N- oh..
J- I'm guessing you saw the post.
N- yeah I did. Do u wanna tell me anything?
J- what you tryna say?
N- Why u acting all defensive? What really happened between you two?
J- honestly nothing happened, she just flirted a bit but she was drunk. You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you.
N- I know you wouldn't, but you need to tell me the full story. I need to know if I can forgive Hannah or not.
J- nothing happened.
N- alright.
J- we good?
N- yh I suppose.
J- goo-

I cut the call before he could finish talking. This whole situation was bullshit. I just need to sleep and maybe tomorrow I'll wake up with a clearer head.

Narrator:
Jesse lied to Nadia, well he didn't lie. He told the truth, just not the bit he knew would hurt her. He was only looking out for her, is that so bad?
"Jess- woah u okay?" Louie walked into Jesse's room to see he was just lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.
"I lied to her." Jesse sat up making space for Louie to sit.
"What happened?"
"She told me to tell her the truth. And I did, I just didn't tell her the bit about Hannah touching me up."
"I see.. that's not that bad. But now you've got to make sure she never finds out you lied because like you told me before she has trust issues. If she finds out you lied it would be the end of your relationship mate." Said Louie slapping the back of Jesse's head to lighten the mood.
"Not even a whole week and already shits happening. Girls are a myth." Said Jesse laughing.
"I'm tired bro imma go sleep." Louie said walking out the room.
"Aight bro." Jesse replied and followed Louie and shut his room door. 15 or so minutes later he fell asleep.

________________________________
Short one for you guys. Sorry it's so short, I saw that the last time I updated was about 5 days ago so I had to get another out.😙