Its all bless.

Marcus's POV:
Nadia barged past me without even saying hi, I knew why. She was pissed of that I kept on going about Vier and her, I'll stop but it won't change my opinion on him. He's a sly one I'm going to need to watch out for him.
"Jess I'll be back." I said touching his arm. I went to follow Nadia.

Lingard's POV:
I found it quite weird that Nadia left as soon as Marcus came, but i started becoming suspicious when Marcus followed her. Nadia left her bag here so I thought I should take it that way I can understand what's going on.

Nadia's POV:
I went into the girls bathroom, luckily no one was in here. I stared at myself in the mirror, I'm being petty. I can't let my friendship with Marcus end because of this. Plus I know what's true and what's not. I turned to my side when I saw Marcus come in. I sighed and turned back to the mirror.
"Nadia I'm sorry." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. I couldn't stand being pissed of at my bestfriend anymore so I pulled him into a hug.
"It's fine marcs, I was being petty." I said as I pulled away from the hug, "but you have got to stop going on about it." I punched him on the arm. He laughed and acted as if he was hurt. We both laughed it off. I pulled the door when I tripped onto Jesse's chest.
"I'm going to get a drink." Said Marcus smiling.
"Sorry." I tried to pull away but my necklace got caught on his jacket. "Shit" I whispered.
I tried to take it off but I couldn't. Jesse smiled,
"Let me try." I couldn't stop staring at him when he was trying to unhook it.

Jesse's POV:
I could feel Nadia's eyes on me as I unhooked her necklace from my jacket. I finally got it, I stopped and stared into her eyes. But the moment was ruined when a girl vomited to the side of us.
"Ugh that is rank." Nadia said and took at least 4 steps back.
"Trust me." I said, we both laughed and walked back to the booth. We went back to see Louie and Hannah back, and all of them were laughing hysterically.
"What's the joke?" I said as we took a seat.
"Mate I never knew you had an interest in woman's bags." Louie said pointing at the bag on my side.
"Shit I forgot it was on me." I laughed and looked at Nadia. She was laughing too until she slid it of my shoulder.
"I'm going go get a drink." I said standing up.
"I'll come with you." Nadia said, I started smiling like mad. We got to the bar.
"What drink do u want?" I asked.
"I'll just get an orange juice." I laughed at her response, she was so innocent.
"What?" She said smiling.
"Nothing, can we get a white wine and orange juice please." I told the bartender.
"So we're finally alone." I said taking a seat on the stool.

Nadia's POV:
The drinks came, I took this as a chance to finally find out more about him.
"Jess you know nearly everything about me, I don't know a lot about you except the problem with your ex." I took a seat on the stool in front of him and sipped on the juice through the straw. We spoke for a while and he told me about his family, all his injuries and stuff like that. We looked to the side to see everyone on the dance floor.
"Omg." I started laughing and dragged Jesse's hand to the dance floor. We joined the others, and we turned up.
After dancing for abit, I went and sat back down on the booth. I was about to go on my phone when Hannah came and sat next to me, she was drunk off her arse.
"U know Nadia, I think u and Jesse are beautiful, u guys will have great sex." She said waving her hand about. I looked at my watch and saw it was nearly 2am.
I motioned at Marcus to come over,
"I'm gonna go, She is literally so drunk. Just sit with her for a minute while I say bye to Jesse."
I said standing, he sat with her and she did not stop talking. I had to go past lots of people and was barged by many, when I finally reached him I saw a brunette about grind on him, my heart stopped, but then I saw Jesse back away and I smiled. I really am lucky, I continued to approach him.
"Hey jess, I'm going to leave. Hannah is drunk as fuck." I said laughing.
"I'll come with you." He said taking my hand, I stopped him.
"No stay here and enjoy it with ur guys."
"How long you here for?" He said getting close.
"Tomorrow's my last full day, then the next day I've got a flight back to manny at 4am." His smile soon wiped off.
"What? Why dont you just leave with me?" He said taking a seat on the stool.
"I've got to get back to work." He understood me and nodded before standing up and pulling me into a hug.
"I'm going to try and see you tomorrow, if that's okay." He whispered in my ear.
"Yeah that's fine, I've got nothing to do tomorrow." I said pulling away. I let go of his hand slowly and walked towards Hannah.
"Let's go han, by Marcus." Me and Marcus said our goodbyes and me and Hannah got in our cab. We reached about 15 minutes later, I dropped Hannah off to her room and tucked her in before going to mine. I took of my makeup and got changed into my pyjamas before getting into bed. I couldn't be arsed to take a shower tonight. I went on Instagram and posted a picture before falling asleep. I couldn't be arsed to check any comments.

@nadiaroseeLA's Doing Us Good😛👤hannah_32Liked By Lucialoi,Vierofficial1,Imjustbait and 6,096 moreLoad comments

@nadiarosee
LA's Doing Us Good😛
👤hannah_32
Liked By Lucialoi,Vierofficial1,Imjustbait and 6,096 more
Load comments..
@vierofficia1: best friends always looking fiye😍🔥
@marcusrashford: I know why its doing you good😏
@jesselingard: 👀💜
@jlingzz_:omg no wayy^
@themegan_: good to know your enjoying yourself babe💜
@user23: ur both ugly🤧
@putaxclout: can I use your pic as my dp😍
@louie_scott: Loved meeting you💜
@jamalbranker_: sis💕
@lucialoi: So not even a call..?😑