Part One: Moving In🤷🏼‍♀️

I've always wanted to move to Manchester as I've got lots of family there one of my bestest friends lived there, Lucia. I had already bought a house there last year as I knew I would eventually move there. I lived in London my whole life and was pretty bored of it, but leaving London meant leaving my unusually large side of my family and my parents and brothers. My dads side lived in London and majority of my mums lived in Manchester.
              << 2 months later >>
I had one more day left in London and I spent it busy packing and making the most of my family. I was getting ready for the day when a notification popped up on my phone:

Rhiii💕:
So sad ur leaving, gonna miss u loads man😭. Come we go out, I told Sairah and she wants to aswell I beg u say yh!😣

( Rhianna was my one of Nadia's closest cousin and sairah is rhi's sister who's also close to nadia )

Me:
Omg yh man come let's go o street (oxford street) need get my nails done anyways. Ik don't remind me I'm already missing everyone😭 I'll come pick U man up at 1:30x

Rhiii💕:
See you then ly x

I didn't wanna waste any time getting ready as it was already 11:50. I straightened my long black thick hair and put on an off shoulder white tight crop top and paired it with high waisted light blue jeans and my white Air Force 1's with my black handbag. I had minimal makeup on as I was leaving tonight and didn't want any random spots to appear.

I walked down the stairs and saw my mum.
" where you off too" she said popping her head out the kichen. " I'm going out w rhi and sai, is that okay. They messaged me saying how much they're gonna miss me" I said whilst getting a drink from the fridge. "Yh ofc, and obviously they're gonna miss u. You guys spent every day together." I kissed her on the cheek and left the house. My brothers were at school and my dad didn't live with us.

I walked out to my drive way to my Silver Mercedes Benz 2018 and put my key in. I arrived at their in less than 10 mins as we lived quite near. I gave rhi a little text to let her know that I was outside.

Rhiii💕:
Comingggg x

I was scrolling through Instagram whilst the girls put their shoes on. I got a call from Lucia but I declined as I wanted to spend as much time as I could w my family, but I sent a text to let her know. The girls got in and I put my phone in the aux. We turned up to yxngbane, not3s, stormzy and every grime song we loved.