Kanato

Y\N = your name
E\C = eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were laying around on a rainy sunday. It was cold out so you asked Reiji to start a fire in the fire place for you. He agreed and started to set one up. You went down the hallway to your room. When you got in there you went over to your vanity to get a hair bow. You quickly put your hair up and go back down the hall to were Reiji had just started the fire. "Thank you Reiji!" You say cheerfully. He stands up and says " My pleasure. " He pushes his glasses back up from the tip of his nose and walks down to his room. He closes the door and you sit on the couch right in front of the fire. It's warm and you can feel yourself getting a little tired. All of a sudden you hear your name being called. "Y\N!" The voice shouted . You look up and see Kanato standing in front of you with his teddy bear. "Uh mmm hi Kanato" you say a little nervously. He looks at you confused and sits down next to you. You look up at him and he is looking straight into your eyes. "You have beautiful E\C eyes." He says with a smile on his lips. You feel your face heat up and you start blushing. " Thank you Kanato! That very swe--" you were cut off by a pair of hands grabbing you. Kanato turns you around so that your back is against his chest. He lays back a little and tightens his grip around your waist. Your face was red and to be honest his was probably redder. You relaxed a little bit and Kanato looks down at you and says "I was getting cold so I needed someone to warm me up." You looked up and said "okay Kanato." He smiled and closed his eyes. You did the same. All was silent. All you could hear was the cracking of the fire. It was peaceful. "Oh what do we have here?" A voice from the hallway said. You and Kanato quickly open your eyes and look around. Laito comes into the room and sits on the couch. " Hey there Y\N why don't you come and give me a cuddle? I'm cold too! " Laito says in a seductive tone. You stand up and look at Laito. "I-I I got to go do something." You exclaim while running down the hall. " LAITO!! YOU JUST RUINED MY CUDDLE WITH Y\N! " Kanato shouted. Laito smirked and said "I'm sorry. I just wanted a turn." You could hear the two bickering back and forth. You sat down on your bed thinking about what just happened. You liked Kanato so much and you were happy to be cuddling with him. That was until Laito came in and ruined all of it. You took the bow out of your hair letting it fall down. You brushed your hair and changed into a night gown. You climbed into bed and fell asleep thinking about how much you enjoyed that cuddle with Kanato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys I hope you enjoyed this imagine. Please tell me if it's good or not. I would love the feed back. If you have a request feel free to comment down below and I will do my best to get to it. Please vote and hopefully a new chapter will be out soon. 💘

See you later my little bats. ❤🕇