Ruki

Y\N = your name

C\O\E = Color of eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful evening at the Mukami's house hold. You were helping Azusa prepare the table for dinner. "I wonder what Ruki is making for dinner." Azusa says to you. You look up at him and smile. " I'm sure whatever it is it's yummy. " You say to him with a cheerful tone. Yuma and Kou walk into the dining room and sit down at the table. "Hey little maso kitty are you ready for dinner?" Kou says with a huge smile on his face. " Yes! I'm ready for dinner. " You exclaim. Ruki comes into the dining room with a big tray of plates consisting of all different types of food. He placed it on the table and Kou shot up. "Finally I'm starving!" Kou said while starting to pile his plate up. " Oh my God Kou why do you always get to be the first one to stake a claim! " Yuma said with a irritated look on his face. "yeah why don't you let Y\N go first?" Azusa said. " Humph all right. " Kou said while sitting back down. "Guys please keep your voices down. We are at dinner." Ruki said while looking at you. You felt all eyes on you so you grabbed a plate and put a little bit of food on it and sat down. " Alright! Now I can get some more! " Kou shouted over excitedly. "Kou at least let us get some because you already got some." Azusa said. " Fine you can go guys. " Kou said with his mouth full. Azusa, Yuma, and Ruki got there food. You all had small talk while you ate your dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner you were helping Ruki clean up the dishes. You were washing them while he dried them. All of a sudden you hear a plate smash and you feel strong arms wrap around your waist. Before you knew it teeth had sunk into your neck making you let out a slight squeal. Ruki was sucking the blood from your neck. "R-Ruki that h-hurts" you say out in pain. "I'm sorry Y\N, but your blood is just so good!" Ruki mumbled while continuing to suck your blood. He pushed you up against the wall and looked into your beautiful C\O\E eyes. You had a painful expression on your face and he felt bad. He brought his fingers up to your neck and stroked the blood away. "I-Im sorry Y\N. I don't know what came over me just then." Ruki said while kneeling down to pick up the glass that has shattered. You looked at him with forgiving eyes and bent down to help him. "It's okay Ruki. I forgive you." You said in a sweet tone . He looked at you and all of a sudden you feel his lips against yours. You were taken by surprise and you fell back leaving him in top of you. He broke the kiss and looked at the door way. "Hmmmm what do we have here?" Yuma said with a smirk on his face. You both stood up blushing like mad. "It's alright Ruki don't we all wanna do that to Y\N." Yuma said while laughing. You quickly walked out of the room and ran down the hall. You can until you reached your room. You closed the door an let out a sigh of relief . You changed into your night gown and climbed in your bed. You fell asleep thinking about you and Ruki kissing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night while you were asleep you felt the covers being lifted and the bed dip. You stayed completely still. Two strong arms wrapped around your waist and you found yourself in a spooning position. "I'm so sorry about what happened earlier about me biting you. I hope that kiss made up for it." A voice said. You instantly knew it was Ruki. You felt a small kiss on your neck before heading soft snores from behind you. You didn't want to wake him so you relaxed and finally fell asleep on your own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second chapter up! Omg guys i hope you like it! Please tell me if it's good or not because I feel like I'm a bad writer. 😂 Please vote and comment down below who I should do next. That would be helpful!

Until the next chapter ....... Goodbye my little bats! ❤