Cuddles / Sakamaki's

Shu ~ He likes to lay you on his chest and wrap his arms around you. He will kiss the top of your head until you both fall asleep.

Reiji ~ He's not one for much hugging but when he is in the mood he likes to sit in his chair with you on his lap. He will wrap his arms around your waist and you guys will just talk. He would press his lips against your cheek and peck it.

Ayato ~  He loved to cuddle you on the couch. He would slide you up against his body and place his hands on waist. You would lean back into him and he would place his chin on your head. He would kiss it every so often. He would tell you how much he loved you.

Kanato ~ He would walk into your room and sit on the edge of your bed. He would ask you to come sit in his lap and cuddle. You would agree and sit on his lap. Eventually you guys would lay back on the bed and he would wrap his arms around you and look into your beautiful eyes. He would kiss your nose and play with your hair. You guys would always break the cuddle with a tickle fight.

Laito ~ Cuddling was a specialty. He would always grab you beside him on the bed and spoon you. His hands would not stay in one place. They would roam your body up and down. He would whisper sweet things in your ear. 5 mins later it would turn into a full blown make out session.

Subaru ~ He was just a laid back cuddler. You guys would lay in bed with you facing him. He would hold you close and peck your lips every so often. He would tell you how much he loved you and he would nibble at your ear making you giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter totally sucks but I hope you like it. Please vote and comment down below what you think about it. I've been to busy with school and all that other jazz and I totally forgot I had started writing this. Oof! Again I hope you like it and comment if you would like to see more like this. Ily guys! 😘💞

Also I'm so obsessed with this song from Diabolik Lovers 2 More Blood it's not even funny. Ugggggg okay I will go now. 😂 (btw it's called rosary and it's a beautiful piano instrumental. 💕)

Until next time see you later by little bats. ❤