ice.

scroll if you need to bb's
this is loren
idk (or maybe i dont remember,, fuck) the model's name but she's really beautiful and if anyone knows pls comment it i'll give u one of two guinea pigs.
kidding.
im fucking kidding.
anyway.
once again making space in case u didn't fucking scroll u delightful idiots i love u dont hate me hahahaha okay ahem im gonna-

______________________________

Blurred.

That's how it all felt. The void in my heart, the dread racing through my mind. Hell, even my vision blurred as I ran. I don't think I was just running from Marcus at this point. I know that's not just it. I know I'm trying to run from everything I've done.

Every mistake. Every shitty little thing. Every man I stole from. Every time I'd lose myself.

I've never really noticed how interesting the world looks when it's blurred. Fuzzy trees, everything whizzing by at a pace your eyes just can't keep up with. It's not quite as it seems yet it's the exact same somehow. You could feel scared knowing you're not seeing things the way others are but then again, maybe you're the one seeing it the right way.

Maybe you're the one knowing the truth after all.

My odd thoughts slowly slipped away when the feel of my phone vibrating in my pocket seemed to snap me out of my own head and back to the fucked up world that I was currently trying to run from. The name I saw on the screen should've mildly surprised me in some way but it didn't. Not in this moment.

Richardson 🤷🏽‍♂️
Hey, still have my number? 11:04

I remember putting the emoji next to his name because at the time I had no idea what Cast was to me anymore. Putting his last name as the contact name was just to prove even further the massive hole that had been dug between us by the careless actions he'd put forth in our friendship.

yeah. what do you want. 11:06

I typed back slowly, frowning down at the screen the whole time, blue light shining too brightly considering I have the brightness all the way down.