Chapter One- Coffee Shop

(Your POV)
__________

Your woke up with an early start this morning, waking up at 4 this morning.

You slowly slid on your uniform and tugged at the apron strings, trying to tie it.

You put your hair into a messy bun, one of your favorite hairstyles.

You grabbed your phone off your nightstand and your purse off of your computer chair.

You decided to walk to your coffee shop today.

"Hey, Miss (L/n). You headed to work early?" The landlord for the apartment complex asked with a certain tiredness in her voice.

"I sure am! I wouldn't miss today for anything!" You say happily.

You were such a morning person. The morning is your favorite part of the day.

Your happiness seemed to rub off on the landlord and she smiled.

"Well, good luck with that." She says as she bids you farewell.

"Thank you!" You say with a wave.

You had the biggest smile on your face.

Nothing could bring you down. Your happiness was unstoppable.

As you made your way down the street you could see the sun coming up. The warmth of it illuminated your face, making you feel even better than before.

You finally reached your coffee shop.

You reached into your purse and grabbed your keys.

Unlocking the door, and officially being open for business also makes your morning worth while.

Of course you had to set things up in the morning, but that's not boring.

Once you open the door the smell of coffee beans hits your face making you take a deep breath.

'Today will be a good day!' Was all you could think about.

You sat your phone and purse down on the counter.

You clipped your name tag to your apron, signaling that your coffee shop was open for business.

_____________
(This is my first ever story, sorry if it's bad, but I really hope you enjoyed. I will take any kind of recommendations, but I will not write a second book. Maybe I will after this story is over.)

Random compliment:
If you're single, I get it's for a good reason. I bet you're really pretty (or handsome, not gonna judge), you made my day beautiful!