Chapter Two- Miss Tori

(Your POV)
__________

You knew your customers by heart, and they knew you.

You were the girl in the coffee shop that would confirm anyone that was going down. You were the person to go to for anything. If someone got a flat tire, they would go to you, you might not be able to do it at first, but you'd figure it out eventually.

The point is, your customers trust you. Everyone trusts you.

It was because you were an understanding person. When someone is stressing, they'll tell you about all their problems. You really didn't mind.

The first person to walk into your humble coffee shop would be Toriel.

She is a goat monster. She comes in so early because she a school teacher.

Sometimes she even brings her daughter, Frisk.

You zoneed back into reality when you heard a jingle from someone opening your door.

And there she is, right on time.

"Good morning, Miss Tori." You greet her with a warm smile which she gladly returned.

"And good morning to you as well, Miss (Y/n)." She says back, her voice soft.

You giggle.

"The usual?" You ask. All you get in return is a simple nod.

You turn to your coffee machine, pushing all the right buttons to make what she asked for.

Her 'usual' consists of a large Frappuccino and a chocolate chip cookie.

She gets the cookie for Frisk.

A ding noise rings through your kitchen area.

You quickly grab the cup and put a lid on it.

She doesn't ask for a straw.

You set her large frap in front of her and grab the cookie jar from under the counter.

Instead of grabbing one cookie, your grabbed two.

You hand her one cookie and gold the other in the air.

"On the house, for you." You say politely while handing Toriel the second cookie.

Toriel smiled.

"You are too kind, Miss (Y/n)!" She exclaimed.

All you do is smile back at her.

You tell her the total the frap and cookie.

She silently pays and makes her way to the door.

"Have a good day, Miss Tori!" You yell out to her.

And with that, she was gone. The coffee shop filled with silence once again.

The silence was almost overwhelming, so you start humming your favorite melody.

'That's right,' You thought again. "Today will be a good day!"

Random compliment:
You're a gift to those around you, you are cherished.