In His Direction

Authors Note

hey guys. to all the people reading this: I LOVE YOU AND I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL GIANT HUGS, OKAY?!?! Sorry, I'm a little wierd. That's pretty obvious already though considering that I sit on my computer all day writing fanfictions about One Direction. Yup, I need a boyfriend.

Anyway, I really hope you like this. Pleasee stick with me throughout the whole story! I'll give you a cookie! (No I won't.)

 I was at party. The lights flashed many colors, and most of the people here were drunk. I didn't belong here. The only reason that I came here in the first place was because my party animal friend, Vanessa, dragged me here. She's two years older than I am, and she's eighteen. I wasn't eighteen yet, so I couldn't drink. But Vanessa forced me to order a shot from the bartender. (I had pretended to drink it and then dumped it on the ground.)

I watched her grinding with some guy with spiky hair. I could tell by her movements how drunk she was. She kept tripping over her six-inch heels, falling onto the guy. She giggled as their dancing became dirtier and dirtier. Looks like I'll be driving home by myself tonight, I thought.

No one noticed when a hooded man walked in through the club entrance. But I did.

He wore huge sunglasses that covered his eyes, and a hood that darkened his face. I could tell he wasn't at all tipsy, the way he walked was much to…orderly. I watched him look around the club, almost scanning for something. Suspicious much…? I gave myself a mental note to avoid that man.

The breath caught in my throat when he looked my way. And he stared. I mean, it was hard to tell with his huge sunglasses, but I was pretty sure. There was no one next to me, or behind me, so who else could he be looking at? He continued staring at me.

I tried to pretend like i didn't notice, and I played with my blonde hair. Don't look, I told myself. Don't look back. I was proud of myself for not lifting my head up when I felt something tap my shoulder.