Mixed Emotions

Abigail's Point Of View

I lay on my bed, trying not to cry. I felt so confused. First of all, I was falling for a guy who's name I didn't even know. Second, I felt terrible for slamming the door in his face. And third, he kissed me. 

It was my first kiss. I didn't expect it to be so…magical. I didn't know that's what a kiss would feel like. His lips were so soft…and he smelled amazing. Just thinking about it  gave me butterflies…

"NO NO NO!" I yelled, throwing a hanger at my wall. I didn't even know his name. This is not okay, I thought.

Then again, he did tell me he would explain everything to me. And something about Mr.Mystery made me want to wait for him. To hear him out…

I put my headphones, hoping to escape the world. I listened to Harry's soothing voice, and it immediately calmed me down, as usual. I wondered why all guys weren't like Harry: So simple, gentlemanly, and kind, too. Not to mention, I could actually see Harry's eyes.

Those damn sunglasses. I made a silent vow to myself to smack them off Mr.Mystery's head sometime soon. Sun allergy or no sun allergy.

I began my usual night; I watched One Direction videos until I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open.

I really was obsessed with them. There was something in Harry's smile that seemed so familiar for some reason though, I thought. But I quickly dismissed the thought. When I was about to fall asleep, my phone buzzed. I read the contact name, and I felt my cheeks flush. Oh god, I thought.

I pushed the okay button, and I read the message.