Not a secret anymore, or is it?

I'm sorry. It said. I stared at it. 

Why are you sorry? I typed. I mean, he hadn't really done anything wrong….

Meet me outside the club again at noon. I'll explain as much as I can to you.

You will? 

Yes. 

Thank you. And I'm sorry I slammed the door in your face earlier.

Haha, it's okay. So I'll see you tomorrow?

Yeah

Okay. Goodnight.

Goodnight.

I sighed, holding the phone close to my chest. I couldn't help but smile. He was going to explain to me about everything. Finally. I fell into a restful night sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I threw on jeans and a t-shirt. And then i took them off and put on a skirt and a cute crop-top. I wanted to look cute for Mr.Mystery today. I threw on a tiny but of makeup and bolted out the door. I loved the fact that I lived alone. Moving out of my parents house was a good choice, I thought to myself and I hopped into my toyota. 

I pulled into the club parking lot, and this time he was already there waiting for me, smiling. But remembering last night's kiss, I felt the blush rise to my cheeks. I really was falling for him, wasn't I?

"Hi…" I said, avoiding his gaze. It's not like it mattered; he still had those huge sunglasses and that hood on. Then I remembered his sun allergy and I immediately felt guilty for thinking that.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me. 

"Pretty good, actually."

"I didn't." He said, his smile gone.

"Why n--" But before I could say more, he pinned me against the wall of the outside of the club. I tried to squirm away, but he had me pinned down.