Red Ferraris

Harry's Point of View:

Had I finally found her? The girl who could appreciate me for me, not Harry of One Direction?

Although, I had just met her at a club the night before. So I shouldn't get my hopes up yet. 

But then again, that was  quite difficult, considering how beautiful she was. She was the kind of girl that a man could fall for by just taking one look at her. I wanted to treat her like a princess.

I glanced at her, humming to the music on her iPhone. So she was a fan of mine, eh? Somehow this made this whole situation seem funny. I was her idol, in disguise. But no matter how much she liked me as Harry Styles, I couldn't tell her who I was yet. She had to fall for me like this first. I wanted her to like me for me.

I was actually surprised that she hadn't figured it out on her own. I guess my disguise was enough. But sooner or later, she would have to know my name. Until then, I should come up with a fake one...

"Wow…" She said, as we pulled up to the Ivy. It was a very pricey restaurant, but a nice one at that. I watched her staring at the towering fountains and sparkling lights the covered it. I smiled at her shocked expression.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"How…how can you afford this?" She asked me. Well, I couldn't answer that honestly now, could I?

"I..eh…I have quite a rich family…" I said. That was the best thing I could come up with at the time.

"You honestly didn't have to do this! I mean, we hardly know each other!" She said, still pressing her face up to the window, staring at the restaurant.

"I bet you know me better than you think…" I said. I couldn't help myself, I had to tell her that. She looked at me weirdly.

"What?" Abigail asked.

"Nothing. Anyway, let's go!" I said, getting out of my side of the car and opening the door for her. I took her by the arm, and looked her in the eye. She blushed. Abigail really was beautiful. The way she was fascinated by such little things made me like her even more. And it had only been a day…