Chapter 2 (Daily School Life)

I stayed asleep through the next day, not wanting to leave my room to see everyone. I'm sure everyone else was doing the same anyway. 

The day after, I realized I had to get up. I hated to socialize right now, but what else was I to do. Stay in bed another day?

Everyone had met in the Dining Hall, and on a good note, everyone seemed okay. No one spoke of Reginald or Angela, instead, they talked among themselves, as if the two never existed. It was probably to help them cope.

"Hi," I said, taking a seat next to Callista and Constance. The two greeted me before they looked up to the kitchen door.

Aster came out with Loki in tow, both of them holding large platters with plates on them. "I like to cook! Loki doesn't but... He decided to help me carry it out!"

"You made me..."

"You offered."

With that, they both began to start handing out dishes to us, people had seemingly ordered specific foods. I hadn't ordered anything at all. "Would you be willing to make me something as well?" I asked.

"Sure, what would you like?" Aster asked, with a chuckle as she handed out the last dish to Hazelle who thanked her and pinched her arm saying, "Squish!" Aster returned it, pinching Hazelle's arm with the same word and enthusiasm. Girls were weird.

I gave her my order. It wasn't anything much, I didn't eat much after all, but I hadn't eaten anything for a day straight, I figured I should at least eat something.

A few minutes later, my food was brought out to me. It was amazing. Aster was a good cook. She and Loki came out of the kitchen another few minutes later with their own food.

Everyone sat at the table in the room and talked while they ate. It was nice after what we'd all gone through. 

After breakfast, I went back to my room. I didn't want to stay in here. It was getting stuffy. So I went out. I met up with Waverly in the hallway and we spent some time together. Apparently, he was in Colorguard and was originally going to be the Ultimate Colorguard, but Diamond had that title. She could have been the Ultimate Trumpet, because that's what she played, but Callista was the Ultimate Trumpet and wasn't Colorguard. So the title of Ultimate Colorguard went to Diamond while the title of Ultimate Clarinet went to him. Interesting.

Afterwards, I headed out to see some other people. I ran into Karan soon enough and spent some time with him. Apparently, he and his sister Aster had a good relationship with each other and often called each other their twin. He seemed to consider Aster his best friend. Though she would sometimes pick on him for some YouTubers he watched. Well, she was an older sibling... 

With that, it became dark. Nighttime had arrived and so, I went back to my room and slept the night away.

MONOKUMA THEATER

You know when your older sibling wont leave you alone? What do you do then? MURDER THEM! Nyohohohoho!

The next morning, I woke up with a groan. I had endured weird dreams all night and absolutely did not know how to get rid of them. Either way, I still ended up hauling out of bed to go to the Dining Hall. After Aster had made us all breakfast and we'd all eaten, I left to maybe go find someone to talk to. I ran into Alec. The Ultimate Football player. I spent some time with him. 

He talked about the most random of thing and told me about how he often did dares that people gave him in class. He also happened to note that he'd done a dare once and gotten grounded from his phone for the next month for doing it. Something about eating a powder in his biology class that probably wasn't the safest. Odd.