Chapter 6 (Daily School Life)

Who all was still here?

Me, Karan, Sinjin, Alec and Aubrianna... I left my room to head to the Dining Hall again and ended up making breakfast for everyone. Sinjin was trying to help Karan cope, Alec was sitting at the table waiting while Aubrianna came to help me. How had everyone gone out so fast. And even still, the Mastermind was one of us. I couldn't for the life of me figure out who it was though...

I thought that I'd go over everyone's death, just to remember them for who they were. All of them were good people.

Reginald, the Ultimate Class President, Angela, the Ultimate Divinist, Faylinn, the Ultimate Female Tenor, Constance, the Ultimate Storyteller, Hazelle, the Ultimate Soprano, Gypsy, the Ultimate Marching Band Member, Steven or Callista, the Ultimate Trumpet, Diamond, the Ultimate Colorguard, Aster, the Ultimate Cover Artist, Waverly, the Ultimate Clarinet and finally, Loki, the Ultimate Car Expert. 

There were only a few of us left... Me, Kyne, the Ultimate Comedian, Karan, the Ultimate YouTuber, Sinjin, the Ultimate Live Action Rollplayer, Alec, the Ultimate Football Player and finally, Aubrianna. We still didn't know her talent.

I hoped that we wouldn't have to suffer any more dea- "Kyne," I was torn from my thoughts by Aubrianna, "Yes?"

"I found out what my talent was. This morning I remembered it. I'm the Ultimate Rollplayer. I dunno, I just thought that I should tell you. I thought you'd want to know," she said, with a sigh, "Kyne... I don't want to lose anyone else..."

"You won't!" said a squeaky voice, "Except for the Mastermind that is!" Monokuma had waltzed into the room, "Follow me! I need to talk to you all!" with that, he left the kitchen. We looked at each other before we entered the Dining Hall. The bear was waiting for us there.

"I have something special for you all, lady and gentlebugs!" he exclaimed, with his laugh, "Someone important to this killing game has recently died! Someone outside of this school! So we need to wrap things up! We're going to the final stage!" his smile widened, "I'm giving you lovelies 24 hours to find out the secret of this school! I'm giving you 24 hours to figure out what in the world is actually happening here! Then, we'll hold a Class Trial! At the Class Trial, you'll need to figure it all out! Get all your evidence! I'll be unlocking all doors, be placing actual clues around as well! I won't give you anything fake! If you identify the Mastermind and reveal the secret behind this school and still want to leave, the Mastermind will be executed before your very eyes! This is even a script the Mastermind made for me to say! If you don't find out, however, the Mastermind will execute you all!" Monokuma gave us a laugh, then said, "Till the Class Trial! Smell ya later!"

DANGANRO-

Chapter 6 (Daily School Li-

DANGANRO-

Chapter 6 (Killing School Life)

We didn't have time to contemplate. We were going to get out of here and that was what was important. We all set off in different direction to find evidence.

Everywhere was open to us now, where should I go? I found myself wondering where in the world was more important. I settled on what was closest to me right now, the second floor dorms. I rushed to the stairs that were now open to me. I climbed them in twos, cascading up them. I bowled into the hallway and instantly gasped at what I saw there. Everything was totally 100% destroyed. Walls were crumbling in, blood was splattered, old blood, but blood. Through the windows, I could see the other side of the school building, things like Junko were written in what looked like blood. I continued down the hall and came to a door. I entered to find lockers, lots of lockers, some cracked open, others not.