Chapter 1 (Class Trial)

It was a courtroom. It really was. We each had our own podiums and we were all told to go to one. So we did. So the trial was afoot.

TRIAL PREPARATIONS 

E_HANDBOOK

TRUTH BULLETS

MONOKUMA FILE #1

The victim is Reginald Farrowstride. The time of death is around 5:00 am. The victim suffered a head wound caused by a blunt object and a piercing wound to the left thigh. He was found slumped against the big door in the entrance hall.

BLOODY KNIFE

A knife found near the crime scene. It appears to have come from the underground tunnel and has blood on the blade.

RUBBLE ON KNIFE HILT

There were small pieces of what looks like stone rubble on the hilt of the knife. When Kyne looked closely, he could faintly see blood on some of the rubble.

BUMP ON BACK OF HEAD

There was a swollen bump on the back of Reginald's head, that was slightly bleeding still. It probably wasn't cut, it looked like it had been caused by some sort of blunt force from a dull object.

STAB WOUND

Reginald had a couple stab wounds in his left thigh that were bleeding pretty horribly. So much so that it could almost be thought that he died of blood loss.

NOTE TO REGINALD

"In case anyone finds this, I don't want people to know I was with you at this time, so I won't say my name. I found a loose screw on the iron door in the Entrance Hall. Since you're the Ultimate Class President and kind of leading the show, I thought I should tell you about it. Meet me in front of the door at 4:30 am. I might be a bit late, but you can look for it before I get there, if you want. I have someone I said I would meet tonight, but I'll get to you at that time. Please be there."

DROPS OF BLOOD

There were drops of blood found a little farther away from Reginald's body. Though they were just drops not pools of blood.

BLOODSTAINS BY THE DOOR

There were large pools of blood found by Reginald's body, mostly by his left thigh. The body was found slumped up against the door.

MISSING KNIFE

When Kyne, Loki, and Aster went to investigate the Underground tunnel, they found that one of the combat knives were missing.

ASTER/LOKI'S ACCOUNT

Last night, Loki and Aster went to the bathhouse to relax while the obnoxious song played. They said it was calming while the song tried to drive them insane.

THE FOUR WHEREABOUTS

While most people stayed in their rooms last night to try and block out the noise, Constance, Waverly, Angela, and Diamond all went out to go meet up with someone.