Chapter 3 (Class Trial)

TRUTH BULLETS

Monokuma File #3

Rec Room Gaming

Carving Knives from Art Room

Metal Card

Carving Hammer

Steven

Missing Art Tools

Path to Underground Tunnel

Carving Knife used on Hazelle

Hammer in Sauna

Makeshift Launcher

Hole in the Door

Diamond's Account

TRIAL START

Once again, the rules were explained to us and once again, we began our class trial. "We already know where Hazelle was killed, but what about Gypsy? Was she really killed in the room we found her in?" Aubrianna asked.

"Probably," Waverly said, "I think so. When I searched the school, I didn't see any other signs of blood anywhere. I think she was killed in there. For now, let's assume she was,"

I nodded, "I agree. We'll find out if she was or wasn't later, maybe, but for now, let's just assume she was. I know that the one of the biggest issues pressing on our minds is most likely Steven, but I don't think we should focus on that just yet. I think that would just distract us. It's something that we'll need to come back to I'm sure, but fore now, let's leave it alone,"

"Then where do we start?" Aster asked, "I don't really know a good vantage point to begin at... Does anyone else?" 

"I think we should talk about you, Aster," Alec said, starting to pick up in the trial, "You were hugging her, you could have easily done it, right then and there,"

"You think I would have killed my fre-"

"Constance did it! She made friends with you and Loki so she could frame you!" Callista yelled at her, "Who's to say you couldn't too?"

Aster shook her head, "I didn't!" she exclaimed, stumbling back slightly, to which Loki caught her and held her close. He pulled her over to his podium, not letting go. They'd be doing the trial like that, I supposed.

"I think," I cut in, "We should talk about how the killer was able to pull off such an impossible murder," I said, "And I think I have the answer to that,"

Makeshift Launcher

"I found this in the back of the sauna, I think it may have been used to shoot the knife. There was a hidden compartment in the back, so I don't think whoever did it wanted us to find it. I don't blame them for not wanting us to find it, then it would have pointed to Aster having done it," I said.

"How did they get it into the wall?" Diamond asked, "That makes no sense, how did they pull that off?"

"Because, they're the Mastermind," I replied, "Whoever committed this crime is the Mastermind," I stood up tall so that I would have a presence of confidence.