Chapter 3 (Killing School Life)

I let out a soul ripping scream, stumbling backwards into desks. This was one of the most violent we'd seen yet. People on the floor started to rush into the room and before I knew it, the body discovery announcement had played. Everyone arrived shortly after and we all stared in disbelief. 

Of course, Aster and Loki weren't there, but everyone else was. Soon, I heard Waverly speak up after the bear had left.

"The victim is Gypsy Verona. The time of death is estimated to be around 10 am. The victim suffered a stab wound the back of the next and one leg is broken. The victim was put on the wall using carving knives from the art room." he looked up and around at everyone, "10 am was the time we were all playing games in the Rec Room. People were coming in and out of there constantly. How in the world...?"

MONOKUMA FILE #3 has been added to the Truth Bullets section of your E-Handbook

REC ROOM GAMING AT 10 has been added to the Truth Bullets section of your E-Handbook

"It has to be one of the people that left during that time," I said, looking at Gypsy's body, "I'm going to investigate here. I want a few people to guard Hazelle's body until I get there to investigate her," I said, "Other people can go to the Art and Rec Rooms! Go!" People scrambled to get out of the room and to work. 

I approached the body. The more I looked at it, the more I got used to looking at it. I realized that I had been scaring myself a lot lately and this was just another example.

I started to look at her body, trying to find anything of use to note. I looked at the carving knives and the hammer and the note and it all. There was a lot going on here, but again, I had really gotten used to it. I could touch her arms now, without flinching away. 

I looked at the knives in her wrists finding that they indeed had come from the art room, I'd have to search there afterward. 

CARVING KNIVES FROM ART ROOM has been added to the Truth Bullets section of your E-Handbook

Then I looked at the back of her neck, as she seemed to be bleeding from there. A card from the rec room had embedded itself there. I pulled it out with a gruesome fleshy sound and looked at it. I pulled the paper off of it and I found a sheet of sharpened metal underneath. The two sides were just the paper on a sheet of metal. That alone was scary. Whoever had done this was crafty.

METAL CARD has been added to the Truth Bullets section of your E-Handbook

I then went and looked at the desk in front of her where a hammer lay. It too had come from the art room. It was used for carving statues with a carving knife. You placed the knife against the spot that you wanted to carve and you hit the end of it with the hammer so it would actually carve. Did that mean that someone had been crazy enough to use Gypsy as a statue they wanted to carve? Or had this death been a mistake? 

CARVING HAMMER has been added to the Truth Bullets section of your E-Handbook

With that, I looked at the wall that had "Steven" written on it. I didn't know what the meaning of that was, but I figured that I should probably take note of it.

STEVEN has been added to the Truth Bullets section of your E-Handbook

With that, I didn't see anything else to investigate in this room, so I left to go to the art room, since it was right next door. Inside, there was a back room. I entered and found that two hammers and a few carving knives were missing.