Chapter 5 (Class Trial)

E-Handbook

Truth Bullets

Monokuma File #5

Head Wound

Crushed Windpipe

Possible Broken Bone

Torn Off Keys

Junko

Signs of Struggle

Ironic

Violin Bow

Sinjin's Account

Bloodstain on Picture

Blood on Rungs

Class Trial START

I looked over to Kyne who typically seemed to lead our discussion, but I didn't get anything from him. I sighed and started off. 

"Alright then, first off I think we should talk about where the murder occurred. I have my own thoughts on this topic, but I'd like to hear what everyone else has to say as well," I said, looking around the room for anyone to speak up. 

Alec spoke up, "I think it had to have happened in the music room, right? That's where we found him. I think that if he were killed somewhere else it would have been difficult to carry him all the way up to the fifth floor,"

Blood on Rungs

"You're right, it would have been hard to do that, but I think that they definitely did carry him up there from somewhere else. In the passage to the third floor, the one that Aster used, there was traces of blood on the rungs of the ladder. I think that they were strong enough to use that passage even with a body. So in that case it comes down to a couple people already. Though, I wont say who just yet. I don't want to put the wrong ideas into anyone's heads. Does that sound understandable?" I asked. Everyone seemed to think so, "Fantastic. I have some proof to say that Waverly was killed in his own room,"

Signs of Struggle

"His dorm room was destroyed, it looked like two people fought in there. I also believe I know his cause of death as well," I said.

Crushed Windpipe

Possible Broken Bone

"However, I think first he was hit, somewhere else to weaken him so that he wouldn't be able to fight back... I know what the culprit did this with as well,"

Head Wound

Ironic

"He was hit with the instrument he played. The clarinet. I personally play the clarinet, so I know that it is meant to break into a few pieces. They probably knew that too and were aiming for the keys to scratch him hard," I said, "Who would have known that though? I play the clarinet, Karan, you do too and your sister Aster did, right?" I asked. I got a nod, "Well, Aster is no longer with us, so it wasn't her. Did anyone else know?"

Loki raised his hand, "I took Aster's apart for her sometimes at Marching Band," he said, quietly, in a depressed voice.

"Right, Loki knew t-"