H

I slowly open my eyes burning it with much light.I try to move but my body is filled again in this wires of my life.

I look around to see no one but him.Putting his head in his arms and sleeping peacefully,makes my heart flip.

He's been in my side in the very first, but he don't deserve me.

He don't deserve me...

I don't hope that I can't survive and be with him forever.

I'm thankful that he is here with my side helping me guiding me and saving me, but it's so unfair, everything he do to me will be useless when I leave this world.

I love him...
And he love me...
But I don't deserve a sunshine like him...

I don't want to leave him.A tear feels in my cheeks,i sob quietly.Why i did to deserve this?why I'm in this situation?why I have this ill?...

He slowly open his eyes looking at me with does angelic face and smile.I smile too.

He press his lips to my bare head leaving a sweet sound.

"Hows your feelings? are you ok?"he asked.

I simply nod.He wears his worried masked, I hate everytime I him worry.

"Don't move much ok?..."he said.

I simply nod.

"I love you"he said and hug me tight.

I buried my face to his chest feel the warmth of him, I feel safe to his arms.

"I love you"I said.

He slowly close his eyes then open it.

I see his face, he is my sunshine...