E

I feel a warm pair of hands wrapped in my waist.I smile knowing who is it.I turned around and see his bare face.His nose, eyes, cheeks, soft hair, plump lips.I will miss it.A tear fall in my eyes, I hate him.

I really hate him...

I slowly erase the distance of us and met my lips to him.I slowly kiss him with full of love.He kiss me back.I closed my eyes feeling the butterflies in my stomach, he caresses my cheeks and hair as I slowly brush his hair off to his face.

We broke the kiss and look at each others eyes.He smile so bright to me.I smile too but vanished when he said.

"You'll stay with me right?... you'll gonna fight for me right?"he asked still smiling.He wipe my tears earlier and my tears again is falling.

"Ohhhh...why are you crying?"he asked.I shook my head.

"I'm not crying..."I lied.He smile again and kiss my forehead.

"Please...tell me you'll not leaving me"

I hesitate but I can't disappoint him again.Maybe I can say but I can't do.

"I promise, I will stay by your side forever"I said and smile, he smile too, he kiss the tip of my nose.

"I know... because you are my sun that gives a shine to my life and you are my stars too that give a spark in my heart... because you are my lifue, Haebyeol.I can't leave without you...so please stay with me"he said.

That's the meaning of my name to him.Hae stands for sun and byeol is for stars, he has a meaning for his own in my name.Everytime he says the meaning of my name, I feel in euphoria.

I see him again in his...smile looking at me,
Smile that I can't forget.

smile looking at me, Smile that I can't forget