H

After I wash my self I wore my gown and sit on the edge of this white bed.

I look at him, he is sleeping peacefully. His head is rest in his arms that is placed in the edge of my bed.

I lay in my bed and stare at his face that is level in me. I slowly trace his face with my finger tips.

I will be miss this beautiful angelic face. I will never forget him and I and o thankful to have him.

You know honestly, I hate him...I really hate him. He make me have a hope to live for him, he make me want to live that in reality I can't... I really hate him for giving me a hope that we will be at each other's side forever, but I can't...I can't...I can't be with him forever cause I can't, I am dying in this moment, I only have four days to exist in this world, if the miracle is true I can leave. I wish God is true.

My finger stop at his lips, a smile drew in my face as he kiss it softly. His eyes slowly open and look directly at mine.

"I love you..."he said with a serious tone and face.

"I-i love you m-more..."I said.

"Please don't leave me, Haebyeol" He said. I smile.

"I will"I said. Without noticing a tear fall in my eyes.

His big and cold fingers, wipe my hot tears. I close my eyes feel the warmth of his hands in my face.

"I can't leave knowing that you are leaving me, Haebyeol. Did you know that?" He said.

"I know"I said.

And without me knowing that he will...do it.

do it