O

I woke up and feel a pair of hands in my waist. I turned around and see his face.

I hug him tight, buried my face in his chest. I don't know if I can leave him.

I love him so much I really loved him...I don't want to leave him, I don't want to die... please help me. I dont want to leave him...I want to live please.

Tears fall in my eyes, I sob loudly. How I stop this?

I feel his hand wraps me tight.

"Shushed...don't cry, my Haebyeol"he said.

"Hoseok, help me...how can I stop this...I am dying in two days....Hoseok"I said and burst to cry. He sit and me too. He cupped my cheeks and simply wipe my tears.

"Don't mind that your not leaving me...I'm the one who"he said. I can't hear him clearly as I sob Loudly.

"HOSEOK!... HELP ME!...I DONT WANT TO DIE....I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! HOSEOK PLEASE HELP ME....I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" I scream with tears.

Hoseok held me so tight and I heard him cry too.

"You're not dying, Haebyeol. You're not dying...I prefer that I am the one who die before you"he said. I stop and look at him.

"No!...what are you talking about?"I said.

"I can't see you leaving me, I can't"he said.

"No!No!...what are talking about?!Don't Hoseok..."I said and Simply hit his chest.

He laugh. "I am joking..."he said.

"That's not funny..."I said and he laugh again but with his hands clapping. How can he laugh in this situation?.

His laugh is not real...that's the first time I see him make a fake...laugh

laugh