Prologue

"HOSEOK!!!!..."

I open my eyes widely. I look around and see them, my co-doctors and they are looking at me weirdly.

"You have nightmares, Doc. Lee." Dr. Kang said, one of my co-workers here.

"I-i did..?"I almost question. He nod.

"You sleep tight in almost two hours. You did not sleep nice in this past weeks right?...cause your duty, you know me too"he said.

A tear fall in my eyes. I miss him so much. I wipe the tears that always fall in my eyes every time I remember him.

I garb my things and went outside.

I walk in the hallway as the people with some patients greet me. I smile at them.

I became a doctor, I study and leave my second life be useful and happy.

In the morning I took care of them, the people who has a cancers, and I give them a hope, like he did to me. In the night I curled my self in the edge of my room and let the tears fall to my cheeks. I always remember him, I always want him. Why he leave me?, I love him so much and I can't forget him. I always a crazy when remembering him, but now I can control it. I miss him so much, I always dream about him, about our bond, the way he loved me.

I always remember him, always. I feel empty in and outside, but I try to act that I am not. I make people happy as he did to me, i make them hope like he did to me, I make them inspiration like he did to me.

I miss him so much...

It's been ten years and still fresh in me. I gave all my attention in this hospital, to help people, especially that has cancer.

I stop at my tracks when a familiar voice called me.

"Noona!..." I turned around and see him, the one that wants to play with me everyday, he grew up now, I'm happy but dad too at his condition. I try to make him happy in his last. Yes...he has a cancer ever since he is a child that want to play with his noona, and I am his Doctor. I love this kid so much. Miji.

"What?..."I said while smiling at him.

I stop at his bed. He look so handsome, I feel that I am his sister like a real one. I'm happy because he always there when Hoseok leave me, he became my diary and he make me smile. They have the same smile.

"Can you tell me what kind of a guy want a girl?..."he asked. I smile cheekily. He like someone and I think thats the new nurse here.

"We want a guy that is responsible, loving, protective, sweet, strong and...never ever leave us"I said but almost whisper the last sentence. I remember him again. What i am now if he still alive? What we are now?...maybe we are happy married.

"Ohhhh...the last is sucks, I can't do that..."he said and lowered his head. I know he can't do that because... because he is...dying.

"Don't think negatively, say to her what is your feelings for her...before everything goes late..."I said and I sit beside him.

"What if she reject me?"he asks.

"Then accept it, at least you said to her that you love her..."I said and smile.

"Yeah...it hurt noona that I can't even be with her...so long"he said and lowered his head again.

I put my hand to his shoulder.

"Don't be like that ok...say it to her now
.."I said and he nod.

"Doc. Lee!.."someone call me. I stand and look who is it and see her the nurse Miji likes.