E

Beep...beep...beep...

I heard that, that machine sound. I slowly open my eyes, but closed it quick when a light blinds my eyes.

"Your awake..."I heard a voice.

I try to open again my eyes and see a white ceiling. I look around me and see my doctor, smiling at me. Why? How?

I sit quick but feel the pain in my body causing me to lay again. A tear fall in my cheeks. I survived, I survived right?tell me...

"I-i survived Doc?"I asked her. She nod while smiling but fade too.

"I survived!...I survived! Ohhhh my God thanks..."I said.

"I need to tell this to Hoseok, I need to tell him this, but wait, where he is?. Did you see Hoseok, Doc?" I asked her. She simply lowered her head.

"Ahmmm? Doc? Is something wrong?where he is?"I asked with a smile. I'm so happy that I survived, I thought I died but not, the miracle is real

"I hope that smile is still in your face if you heard the news..."she said.

I narrowed my eyes, I'm curious. What she is talking about? Is something wrong?. There a wrong here... something is wrong here...where he is?

She look at me and I see her eyes full of tears.

"What is wrong?"I asked.

"HO-hos-"she keep stutter and hiccups in her cry.

"T-tell m-me where h-he is?!"I almost yell. Something is wrong. Why she is like this? Did something wrong happened to my Hoseok? Tell me?

"Hoseok i-is--"

"TELL ME!"I yell tears forming at my eyes. There's wrong, I knew it, why they can't say it.

"Where is Hoseok, Doc?..tell me"I said. I buried my face in my hands as I sob.

It can't be right? Tell me that im thinking was wrong, tell me that Hoseok Joked is only a Joked.

Please tell me it's a joke?!!!!...please!!

"I'm sorry but Hoseok is gone..."she said quickly.

I froze.

What did she say?

it's not real...

I think I have a dirt in my ears ...
Tell me i did not hear her clearly, right?

TELL ME!

ITS NOT TRUE!

HES NOT GONE!

TELL ME!

HOSEOK WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE ME!

TELL ME!

TELL me...

I burst to cry. I kicked and kick, slap my face in angry. I scream so loud, and call his name. If you are their you were going to mistaken me as a crazy.

"That's not true..."I almost whisper and still crying.

"Im so sorry, he's gone the moment you almost die. He said to me that he cant leave and see you leaving him. He tell me that he loves you so much...and by that we try to call him, because of your condition and basically it's your last but I am wrong. He's not answering and he is not in his house...he's gone, Haebyeol, I'm sorry" she said.

I wipe my tears.

I'm in shock, she's lying, they are lying, Hoseok is not gone.

I'm sure...

He said he will not leave me...

WHY?!!!!!!!!!......

WHY?!!!!!!!!......

WHY?!!!!!!!......

YOU LEAVE ME HOSEOK, I am the one who supposedly leave and NOT YOU!

I am the one who should die and NOT YOU!

Why you leave me?...