P

The day I was waiting is coming by a week.I don't know what to feel or how to feel knowing that your dying.I don't feel sad to myself but for him.I know how will affect him is that day will come.

Sitting again here in bench but not seeing the kids playing, but the rain that falling.A shiver feels in my body, I'm trembling and freezing.I don't know what I'm thinking that I sit and wet my self in rain.I feel useless, I feel none.

A shout was heard.I look and see him running to me while yelling my name.I smile.

He hug me tight, so tight that I can't breathe.I love when he is hugging me like I am his jewelry that don't want to steal by someone or a fragile bottle that don't want to broke.In other words, I feel safe in his arms but, he did not deserve me, he deserve someone that will take care of him and not me, where the one he took care.

"Why?!...Haebyeol!...why are you doing this to me?!..."he yell at me.I still have my smile drew in my face.He broke the hug and look at me with his worried eyes.I hate it when I make him worried to me, that's why I want to die now and end his suffering.I want to see him smile and not to cry in the end.Why in the very first he fell in love with me?

"Tell me!...why are you going this to me?why are you doing this to you?"he said.I can still see his tears in the dark of this place.

"Because you don't deserve me..."I said and simply smile at him.I don't know why I have this smile, smile that I am happy to him, smile that I'm happy to have him, smile that I'm gonna leave him and end hi suffering.

"I'm your hope right?"he said with pleasing eyes.He keep say that to me and remind me that he is my hope, to make me fight in this sick to make me strong but I did not.

"No..."I said.

"I'm your hope..."he said.

"I don't have hope,Hoseok"I said.

"I'm your hope,Haebyeol"he said and simply sob.I cupped his cheeks and smile sadly.

"It's too late to have a hope,Hoseok"I said and a tear fall to my cheeks without me noticing.

"Please...fight"he said.His bare face is making him more handsome for me.

I see him crying...wiping his tears using his hands...

wiping his tears using his hands