Chapter 2 - Confession Time

So this is the second chapter of this. I hope everyone is enjoying it. Im working so hard on it(: This is where things are going to get a little intense. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahvies P.O.V.

Hmm..I wonder what we're going to do about her. I mean I can tell Jayy's already getting attatched..So then maybe she can help Sally out..Or she can be part of the band..Well i dont know, but what i do know is that she has a little explaining to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ambers P.O.V.

Wow i can't believe this is happening right now. Im with the two people i love the most. And Jayy is sitting right next to me holding my hand. If i wasn't so tired I would probably be freaking out.

"So", Said Dahvie, "What exactly were you doing wandering the streets at night? Its not exactly safe out right now. Alot of creepers are around actually." Jayy also looked down at me, his eyes asking the same question.

Should i lie or tell them the truth..? I mean they did just save my life, but i don't want anything to happen to them..

"Well..Uhh..", I stuttered. Dammit Amber you can do this just say it! "Uhm..My father got extremly mad at me..He was drunk though. So it wasn't entirley his fault," I say trying to defend him.

"Amber, honey, what exactly happened," asked Jayy, a bit of worry in his voice.

"My father called me this morning asking where i was and i told him at school so he said to come straight home after school. I did but he thought i didn't so he got really mad and hit me..So I just left. I couldn't take it anymore.." Man I sound retarded..But with the look in Jayy's eyes i can tell that he doesnt think so..I think he..Cares..?

"Well why is your leg bleeding?", Asked Jayy. Damn he's observant..

"I uhh..Hurt my leg.." He slowly put his hand on my shorts and pulled them up enough so that he could see the angry red marks on my thigh. I saw his eyes widen, and he just stared at me. I couldn't say anything so i just looked down.

"Amber", said Jayy.

Oh crap. Hes probably going to ask me to leave or they're going to take me back to my fathers.

"I want you to come live with us", He said. Dahvie quietly agreed. I just nodded slowly not trusting my voice at all. God my head is spinning. Im about to live with..My idols. Man this is just to real. Dahvie turnes on the radio and the first song that came on is Believe. I quietly sang along to it as did Dahvie and Jayy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayys P.O.V.

This poor girl. I feel so bad for her. When i saw her leg, i felt like i should do something but i really dont know what. Instead i just hold her close to me. I now realize that i just may be falling for her..Crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that was so short!! Updates tomorow hopefully!! PLEASE!!!! Please please please comment and vote. I really want to know how im doing. Thank you!!